2.

I heard the door close behind me.  Miss Thornhill stood there, ready to show me around the school.

"So Alice, can we go?"

"sure miss Thornhill"

First, we went to the library, which was located a short distance from the principal's office.  After that we went through a few more rooms, different classrooms and Miss Thornhill showed me around the whole school.

"well, here's the last room. It's my classroom, where we'll have lessons every week"

We entered a large beautiful room full of various flowers and plants.
I was so taken with the beauty of the room that I completely forgot that Miss Thornhill was there with me.

"so, shall we continue?"  She told.

"Oh, sure, I'm sorry, I got carried away" I answered her.
The lady smiled at me and nodded her head at me as a signal for me to follow her.

"Now I will show you your room. Follow me" said the lady and I followed her. 

We came to a large empty room with two beds.

" so this is your room, I hope you will like it here. Your bed is the one on the right, the one on the left belongs to your roommate, I think he is somewhere with the other students now. You can decorate it here as you like. And if you need anything, you can come to me, I'll be happy to help you with anything" she said and smiled at me"

", I really appreciate it" I answered and smiled at her too.

"Then I'll go to give you privacy and allow you to settle in here.  The convenience store is at ten o'clock, until then you can move around the school"

"fine, thank you again"

The lady smiled one last time and left room.

" Okay, so this is my room"  I looked around the room and half room of the roommate caught my attention.
Half of it looked like a rainbow threw up in there, and half of it looked like she bought out the whole flower shop, but she had it nice and cozy in there.

My half of the room was completely empty.  There was a freshly made bed and that was it.  The decoration of my side of the room was probably on me.  I unpacked my bags and started decorating my side of the room.  I hung lights above the bed and decorated the wall with various posters and pictures.
I put all the books I had with me on the shelf and put all my art supplies on the table.  I like to paint, so I really had a lot of colors, pencils and crayons.  Next, I threw a lot of different pillows and some stuffed animals and a fluffy blanket on my bed.
I filled the room with a few more little things and finally I put my guitar on display next to the bed.  "I think I'm done".  I looked at my side of the room and it didn't look so empty anymore.  It is cozy and clean, exactly as I imagined it.

It is already half past six in the evening and it is slowly getting dark.  My roommate is still not here and I'm getting bored here.  I decided to go look around the school a bit and get to know the other students.  I changed into other clothes and left the room.

*My clothes

I went to the common room where it was full of other students

"Hello Alice"
A girl behind me shouted.
I turned and saw Enid in front of me.

"Oh hi Enid"

"It's great that you came, and I'm sure you don't know much about anyone here yet, so I was wondering if you'd like to sit with us. We're sitting over there in the corner at that table and just talking," Enid offered.

"Of course, I'd love to join you," I answered her.

"Good evening Miss Anderson, what a surprise to see you here" Miss Thornhill greeted me with a warm smile.

"I'll come to you in a moment" I said to Enid and she went to sit with the others at the table.

"You've made friends , that's great," said Miss Thornhill.

"yes, I think I'm getting used to it"

"that's good, the best progress is made best when you have friends around you"

she said and I smiled at her.

"nothing, I won't disturb you, enjoy tonight with your friends"

"Thank you Miss Thornhill" I replied and went to the table where Enid was sitting with the others.

"so alice let me introduce you. this is wednesday my best friend"

"Hello Wednesday, it's nice to meet you again. We've already met at the headmistress's house," I added.

"My pleasure" Wednesday said in a cool tone.  She looked a little scared, but she actually looked quite nice.

" and this is the rest of the party. Bianca, Ajax, Eugene, Yoko and Xavier"

"I'm very happy guys, I'm very happy that I found friends on the first day. It's usually not like that in my case"

"I think you're great, you look nice" said Enid.

"Thank you, you're nice too" I returned the compliment.

We sat in the common room all evening and told different stories.  I think I'll fit in well here.