3.

Before ten o'clock we all went to our rooms.  I said goodbye to everyone and wished them good night.
I came before to my room and grabbed the doorknob.  I opened the door and immediately looked at the other half of the room.  I saw someone sitting on the bed with his back turned.
The person was looking at her cell phone and giggling.  She gave a very pleasant laugh, but she didn't notice me and I didn't want to call her, so I just slammed the door.  Startled, the girl jumped a little and turned to me.

"oh, sorry, you're my new roommate, aren't you?"
  she said happily and jumped out of bed to meet me.

"nice to meet you, my name is Lily"
she introduced herself.

"Hello, nice to meet you too, I'm Alice. You have a very beautiful name,"
I replied with a smile.

"Thank you, you have a very nice name too," she said, smiling back at me.

She is the same tall girl as me, she has a very sweet smile and beautiful, curly hair.  Overall she looked very nice and made a good impression.

*this is what she looked like

(it's just a picture from pinterest, hope it don't mind)

"You have very beautiful hair"
I added.

"thank you very much, but you are also really very beautiful"
She answered and I blushed a little.

We were standing in the middle of the room and more than once someone knocked on the door.  The door opened and Miss Thornhill stood behind it.

"Good evening girls, I hope I didn't come at the wrong time"
said Miss Thornhill.

"of course not Miss Thornhill, that's fine" I answered her and looked at Lily who nodded at my answer.

"fine, I just came to check on you and Alice, I wanted to give you this"
she said and handed me a flower pot with beautiful red roses.

"I give each girl a flower that I think suits her best. I chose red roses for you, I think they represent you beautifully, I hope you like them"

"Thank you so much Miss Thornhill, they are beautiful. I love roses"
I replied smiling at her.

I really like flowers, so this gesture from Miss Thornhill put a smile on my face.

"and I see that you have also decorated your half of the room nicely, I like it very much"

"thank you miss, I tried to make it as cozy as possible here"

"I think you did it" she said and smiled.

" You play the guitar ?"  Lily joined our conversation.

"Oh yes, I also play the violin, but unfortunately I don't have it with me"
I answered.

Lily gave me a sweet smile and we both looked at Miss Thornhill again.

"well ladies, I won't disturb you anymore and I will give you privacy. If you need anything, feel free to come see me anytime"
Miss Thornhill told us and walked towards the door.

"Thank you miss"
Lily replied and I nodded.

"sleep well, good night girls"
said Miss Thornhill and we wished her good night too. 
Miss left the room and Lily and I looked at each other.

"Miss Thornhill is very nice right?"
  I said to Lily and she nodded her head.

"yes, she's very nice, I like her very much, she's the only normal one here in the whole school"

"really? I didn't know that"

"yes, but despite that I like her very much. Don't you want to meet?"
Said Lily.

"yes, I'm very happy, go first, I'm not very good at it. When I first met Miss Thornhill, we bumped into each other and both fell to the ground. I almost broke her glasses, but luckily they were all right. So you can see why now  I don't like to be the first to introduce myself"

I told her and Lily immediately started laughing.

"I totally understand, but you're lucky it was only Miss Thornhill, if she was a headmistress it would be bad"

"yeah, I already know that. I think she's not really in love with me"

"yeah, she doesn't love anyone"
replied Lily with a funny look on her face and we both started laughing.