𝖣𝖮𝖲

XIMENA WAS putting on her doc martens. Why she bought expensive shoes that she'll grow out of? Well she won't, her foot hasn't grown since she was ten. She was stuck at a U.S. size kids 4 which is a women's 5.5. So her foot is tiny. She was currently wearing brown cargo pants, a white long sleeve top and she was wearing a black T-shirt that has skulls all over it.

She was putting her laptop into her tote bag. What she needed to do her college homework. Her hair was in little braids until the back of her head where the curls fell naturally.

"Yes! Who's excited, huh?" Mitchell said. "Cam, come on, hurry up – we're gonna be late."

"It's a toddler play class, not a flight to Cabo." Cam said walking out the bathroom.

"We're gonna be judged enough as the only gay parents there; I don't wanna be the late ones too. Wow, paisley and pink. Was there something wrong with the fishnet tank top." Mitchell said the last part sarcastically.

"Obviously not; I'm wearing it underneath. Kidding. Just chill, please." Cameron said.

"I'm sorry; I just wanna make a good first impression." Said Mitchell.

"You mean you wanna fit in and not terrify the villagers?" Cameron told the red-head.

"No- hey, come on. Today is about Lily, alright? Her future best friend might be in that class and I don't wanna... rub anyone the wrong way. Can you please just... change your shirt." Said Mitchell.

"Dad just leave him be if he wants to wear pink he should be able to." Ximena said standing up.

"But honey you're just going to be there on your computer doing your homework we're going to be late." Mitchell said.

"Fashionably late."

"He can wear whatever he wants just not today I want to make a good first impression." Mitchell says to his daughter.

"Fine. You know what, I'll just go put on a pair of khakhis, maybe a polo shirt and everybody'll think we're a couple of straight golfing buddies who just decided to have two kids together." Cam told Mitchell.

"Papa calm down with the snark." Ximena told her dad.

"But-"

They both got quiet when she gave them a look. How is it possible a girl be so kind yet so scary at the same time?

***

"I can't believe I'm so nervous." Said Mitchell.

"They're gonna love us. Let's just be ourselves." Cameron said as Ximena was listening to music on her phone with headphones on.

"Not a good idea papa, it's better to tone it down a bit no offense." Ximena told her dad.

"Exactly a slightly toned-down version of ourselves. I ju- I just don't want this to become an episode of The Cam Show." Mitchell told his boyfriend.

"Oh my gosh, people love The Cam Show." Said Cameron.

"Yes, I know." Mitchell said.

"Also papa your gayness is showing a lot." Ximena said softly.

"You watch The Cam Show." Cameron told the two.

"We do watch it." Mitchell said.

"It's appointment(?) of viewing." Cameron said.

"Hello!" The teacher said.

"Hi." Mitchell greeted her.

"Are you here for toddler time?" The teacher asked them.