𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖲

XIMENA WAS currently sat in the back of the car yet again doing a homework for her college class. What she was graduating in three weeks and needed to finish her work? That and she needed to study for her final.

She was currently in straight leg cuffed jeans, a dark grey cami top, an emerald green, grey, and white flannel, forest green converse, and a pair of star earrings. Her hair had messily pulled into a half up half down bun.

She was also checking if Lily was okay. She was doing her work which is learning about Meningococcal Disease and then typing an essay about what it was in her own word. She was reading the paper in the car. Cameron is driving, Mitchell is in the passenger seat like a passenger princess which he probably was. Cameron turns into a parking lot.

"Wait, wait -- what are you doing?" Mitchell asks confused.

"We need diapers. It'll just take a second." Cameron said.

"This is Costco." Mitchell said confused.

"Yes, which is where we buy diapers." Said both father and daughter.

"Since when?" Asked Mitchell.

Ximena closed her computer and begins to put it away. Lily then lets out a little yawn waking up. "Hi little one did you sleep good?"

Lily only begins to clap her little hands giggling. "I'm going to take that as a yes."

"Remember when we adopted the girls?" Said Cameron. "Since then."

Cameron starts to get out. As does Ximena but she has the baby kangaroo on her because Lily tends to cry when she's in the store in the cart and she prefers to sleep on someone's chest. Whether it be Ximena, Cameron, or Mitchell's or the others in the family but she's just getting used to the family so she prefers Ximena.

"Are you coming?" Cameron asks his boyfriend.

"I just need a minute -- when I woke up this morning I was not a person who shopped at Costco. And neither, I thought, were you." Mitchell said.

"It's easier to shop at Costco dad when you have a baby to take care because you buy things in bulk and everything is cheaper." Ximena explained.

***

Mitchell is currently standing with the shopping cart. Ximena and Lily well Ximena is roaming around the next aisle as Lily is in the kangaroo looking around happily. Cameron shows up with a package containing a dozen large tubes of large toothpaste and a wrapped package of fifty bars of soap. "Got the toothpaste and the soap."

"Oh good, now we can open that general store." Mitchell said sarcastically and then paused for a moment. "I thought we were just here for dippers."

"We had an old saying back on the farm: as long as you're bringing the mule to market --" Said Cameron then he cut himself off from talking. "I feel you rolling your eyes Mitchell."

"Let's just get the dippers and get out of here." Said Mitchell.

"Fine," Said Cameron, "I just want to swing by the wine section. Mimi come on let's go."

Ximena came out of the other section and walked with her dads. "There's a wine section?"

"A good one. Just past the tires." Cameron informs Mitchell.

"Just don't get too much wine I don't want it affecting your liver." Said Ximena.

"No way, they don't have—" Mitchell cuts himself after noticing something. "Oh my god. The paper shredder I wanted. Confetti and crosscut."

The true scope of the store begins to dawn on Mitchell. Ximena sighs this was going to be a very long day.

"Cam, Mimi, what is this place?" Mitchell asks.