2 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜!

I woke up to a room full of chains. I was tied up hanging from my arms.

I tried screaming but my throat felt like it was burning. I was just outside walking towards the blur.

What happened?

I continued to try and scream no matter how much pain I was in. I yelled for everyone I knew. No luck. I was out of luck. This felt like the end me. Who is there? Who did this? I was crying, there is nothing I could do.

A few minutes later, I felt the chains tighten around my legs. It was so tight; I felt my legs breaking.

Taco came from behind some chains with... Saw? It was Saw. Her limbs were chopped off and she was, well, dead. I knew what was coming. I was next. How has fate brought me here? I tried moving my arms and legs out as she walked closer and almost gave up once more, but I closed my eyes and continued to scream.

"Shh..."

I screamed again and again. I will be heard. I will not die. I will not die.

I started hearing pounding against a wall or door.

It was Pen. Pen busted through the door and shot Taco.

"COME ON! RUN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!"

I chased him for about 15 minutes straight before we stopped inside a bar.

"What the fuck... what the fuck happened..." I say as I try to catch my breath.

Pen passes me a cup of ice. "Bro... your legs..."

I look down. My legs were bleeding plus looked like they'd fall of any moment. "And you recommend ice?" I ask as I put an ice cube onto my leg.

"Of course not. That's just all this bar has besides drinks. You want?"

I nod no and continue putting ice. Everyone in the bar is watching me.

"You good?"

"I should be fine if Tac-"

Pen holds my mouth closed and looks around the room.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask, concerned for Pen.

"I'm doing what is right. If you said her name, your vision would get all blurry and you'd pass out. That's what I've heard, at least."

I start remembering the figures I saw earlier. The duplicates.

"I never said her name..."

Pen gets his drink and takes a sip "Was there anyone around you?"

Lollipop...

"I finished talking to Lollipop before it happened, but I left that area..."

Pen looks around again. Eraser walks in the bar. Pen and Eraser started talking for a moment.

"So, Pen, I heard you're investigating that Taco case, huh? Proud of you bro!" says Eraser.

Pen pushes Eraser and I to the ground and holds his breath.

Everyone else in the bar stare at us. Pen symbols them to hide as well. Since Pen still had his police uniform on, they listened. All except Blocky, who was drunk as hell. He had 5 empty drinks on his table and 2 next to his foot while drinking another.

Why...

486 words.