Chapter 2

Ethan's  pov
When we arrive at the cell I can practically see Nate's eyes glimmer. In any other circumstance I would call him an absolute geek but I'll keep quiet.

It's my first period and I'm practically dozing off every other sentence. AP Biology, short for advanced placement biology in the morning is actual suicide. Until the teacher finally stops rambling and a student enters. The girls who sit behind me start squealing and giggling. And just my luck he looks in my direction. I'm sure he's probably looking at one of them. "Ethan, I would like you to show the new student around, since you have nothing else to do clearly." I get up while mumbling curse words under my breath. A few people hear them and laugh but that's the least of my concerns

Amazing now I'm alone with some random socially awkward weird kid showing him classes while he just nods. Why did she have to call on me, there was atleast 4 other people dozing off. I can't take this anymore "So do you have a name?" I say breaking the silence "Yea it's Lucas, thanks for asking what yours?"

He's practically beaming. This amount of light indoors is most definitely blinding. "No prob, it's Ethan" I manage to mutter out. Way too bright.

When I finish touring I lead Lucas back to class and he gives thanks by nodding his head. I start heading back towards the bathroom because I'm not going back in there. Until I hear him "Wait, you're not coming in?" He says as he tugs on my arm. Close up he's a little shorter than me. "I've had enough school for today" I reply back as I shake his arms off me. And continue heading towards the bathroom.

I'm starting to hear footsteps behind me so I turn back and  behold it's Lucas trying to skip with me. "It's your first day and you're skipping?" I turn back to face him. He's not as bright as before so I can look him in the eye

"I'll just say I got lost" he smirks as he says this. I thought he was really odd. Clearly I was wrong.

We start to head towards the bathroom until I see Olivia. The ultimate skip a class with friend. "Wait here" I gesture to Lucas not even looking at him.

I see her heading towards the bathroom and I would rather not go into there so I call her name just in time. She faces me then starts smiling at me with the widest smile possible.

"Are you skipping Ethan" she says clearly stating the obvious. "You are too so..." I'm hoping she can just put 1 and 2 together so we can get a move on. "Who's he though?" Pointing to Lucas. He clears his throat then announces "Lucas, nice to meet you" I forgot I even took him. "Okay yay now everyone knows each other can we go now" I'm practically whining like a fucking 3 year old. I'm so ready to leave.

____________________________________Lucas's POV
I didn't want to skip class but oh well. I can't help but stare at him. He looked tired this whole time but the minute he saw his friend he lit up and got all friendly. What type of relationship do they even have? Am I over thinking it? Does he like her or what? I don't think jealousy is my strong suit so I shrug it off.

I cant help but admire Ethan's build. You can practically see his muscles through his shirt without even trying. His lust inducing eyes. The way he walks clearly without hesitation or a care in the world.Maybe he doesn't notice his own charm "you still on planet earth?" Ethan says as he starts clapping his hands. I slightly nod

"Whose car are we going in, my Jeep or your beat up Toyota" he says laughing while talking to Olivia.  He's so attractive. I don't want to seem weird so I start laughing with him.

" Shut the fuck up cause it's not even my fault I got rear ended. The fuck" she blurted out "Sorry Ma'am but are you going to hop in or what? What about you Luca ?". I rush into his car fearing he will just go off without me.

____________________________________Finally,
I wanted to give 2 sides. Anyway I'm heading to sleep fr (I'm completely lying) word count:738