Chapter 3

Lucas's pov
When I enter Ethan's car it's surprisingly clean and well kept. "So, where are we going to go" I blurt out. Ethan quickly looks at me smiles, and says "You will find out soon enough". I don't know why but I feel my face turn a bit pink. No way. There is not a chance in hell I'm actually blushing from him. I silently slap my face a bit and try to think about anything other than Ethan. I look at Olivia and notice some things. She's super energetic. She has small chin dimples which I've never seen before. And lastly she's very attractive. Well at least to a straight person she would be. This seems like an unfair game. "Lucas ?" Olivia says but I can barely hear her. "OMG LUCAS" she's now yelling I snap back into reality. "Huh? what do you need" I quickly respond back. " You've been deadass staring at me for like 3 minutes straight" she says back "Oh I'm so sorry, I was spacing out and was looking anywhere" I feel super awkward now. I didn't mean to directly stare at her.
- time skip when they arrive

"We're here!" Ethan says excited. I hop out of the car to realize we are at a neighborhood fucking park. Olivia starts laughing when she sees my reaction. " This is Ethan's #1 skip spot" she says throughout her laughter. How does she exactly know though? Has she been here multiple times with him? Why am I acting so weird this is dumb. I see Ethan run to the swings like a 5 year old I'm now I'm also laughing like crazy. While he's playing around I walk over to sit on the bench. Olivia goes to the swing next to him and I feel a twinge of rage. Am I being over protective of some random guy I found hot? This thought is something I'll never tell anyone. "Lucas cmon, the swings are fun as fuck!" Now I'm smiling and I run over to them and hop on the third swing. We swing for maybe 20 minutes then Olivia stops swinging and says "I'm going to head home, I'll see you tomorrow?I'm now grinning. Mentally of course.   "So now what?" I ask Ethan. "let's go to my house" he responds back instantly. I enter his car while I see Olivia in the distance. She must live close, just my luck. When Ethan starts driving it really doesn't feel like driving since he's just going through his neighborhood. We eventually make it into his house. He unlocks the door and we both enter.Im just now grasping the situation I'm in. I'm at some random some hot boys house while I should be at school on my first day. Ethan starts stepping closer to me. I start feeling my face go rosy until he say " maybe I'm speculating too much but do you dislike Olivia for some reason? He says randomly "you're speculating way too much" I reply back quickly.How did he even catch on. " Oh okay just making sure because she's just a girl I hang out with occasionally you know?" He says while turning around while also taking off his shirt. I quickly look away " What the fuck are you stripping for!!" I yell out. I see Ethan's bare back and you can get a perfect view of his chiseled back. "My house my rules right? When I get home it's normal for me to only wear some pants" He faces me and now I'm the one looking away. This is so fucking embarrassing. "Hey we are both guys look at me" he makes me face him by pulling my arm. I let out an ever so slightly moan and now he's also pink. "I'm just letting you know, I'm bisexual. You can leave if you feel uncomfortable alright? "Well I'm gay so this is fine by me" I quickly reply back. he starts laughing and says " You're really cute you know that" Ethan has a way with words that make me go crazy. How am I even supposed to respond back, I just smile and shrug. He turns off the light to his room leaving only the LED lights on and his tv. "Let's watch a movie" he says while jumping onto his bed. "Yea sure" I quietly reply back.I don't really want to intrude on his space so I sit on the corner of his bed while he's browsing Netflix for a good movie. He sees me on the corner of his bed gives me a mischievous smirk and then pulls me by my waist into the middle of the bed his hands slightly graze over my stomach and I twitch a bit. He notices and starts touching me only on my stomach.he eventually finds a movie and we start watching. I find him dozing off and slowly falling into my lap. I become self aware again and realize I'm in a frisky position. On one hand I could save my self from embarrassing myself when he wakes up or I could wait until he does then leave. I think I'll go with my second option. I can get a better look at him from this angle and I realize a few things like. He has really veiny hands. His hair is also super long but you wouldn't notice at first glance. He looks so tense at school but when he gets home he's like a different person.He has a sleeper build and can probably bench. He starts mumbling and moving a bit so I try talking to him "you awake?" "bich do I look fully wake to yu " he mumbles out. I should really be offended by his language but instead I find it funny. He's not even aware of what's happening yet he can still curse someone out.Few minutes go by and he gets up. I need to make sure he knows what he said to me before I leave "do you know what you said to me like 3 minutes ago ?" I say questioning him. "I probably cursed you out. It's a bad habit, sorry" he says awkwardly. He seems genuinely sorry so it's only right for me to forgive him. He starts running his fingers through his head trying to remember. His eyes widen when he finally remembers. "Fuck sorry I didn't mean to call you that" "it's fine I like being called names " I'm so fucking stupid I just made this encounter turn sexual. "Oh really?" "Yea". "Hey but it's getting darker outside let me take you home." He says. "No it's-" he puts his hand on my bottom lip and says " I'm not taking no for answer? Understand?" Whatever this sleepy voice and attitude is doing to Ethan can keep on going because this is so intriguing.
———————————————————————————
I'm finally done with the 3rd chapter 😝 I quit for a little while because of how boring the story was getting started but Yk I'm back !!😋
Word count:1169