02 Snatch Her Back!

02 Snatch Her Back!

"So you are a rapper now, Miss Pham Hanni?" Kim Minji's first words as she opened the door.

Hanni had changed her clothes, no longer in the matching outfit with her fiancé. The Hanni in a hoodie wasn't as tense; she playfully punched Kim Minji.

Just like old times.

Kim Minji gently held her hand. Hanni, noticing that she didn't let go, finally spoke, "I shouldn't have come."

Kim Minji remained silent, just pulling Hanni in for a kiss.

Just like old times.

They had done it too many times, although they hadn't seen each other in two years, their bodies remembered each other faster than their hearts.

Two hours later, two naked bodies lay entwined, Hanni resting on Kim Minji's stomach.

"We shouldn't have done this; you're engaged," Kim Minji admitted.

Hanni sneered, "So are you."

Without meeting Kim Minji's gaze, she casually took the hand resting on her waist and remarked, "Did you take off the ring before coming? Director Kim is quite considerate."

Minji remained silent.

Hanni rolled over, beginning to gather her clothes from the floor to get dressed. Kim Minji observed her in silence as she put on her clothes.

"I'm leaving," Hanni stated.

"Hanni," Kim Minji finally spoke.

Walking away without looking back was a very cool choice, but it seemed contradictory to Hanni's good manners, so she turned around.

Kim Minji's hair seemed to have grown again, moonlight casting a glow on her naked body, her gaze deeper than the night itself.

For the past two years, who had she been sharing secrets with, and where was Kim Minji's heart now?

"You know," Kim Minji continued, "you can leave with me."

Hanni didn't respond; she just opened the door and left.

Hanni's fiancé extended an invitation for afternoon tea, likely drawn by the prestige of K Automotive.

In recent years, her father's health had declined, prompting his absence from many occasions. Since the removal of her two brothers from the board, Kim Minji had assumed a prominent role, frequently appearing in the media as the de facto spokesperson.

The old man's vision was centered on global expansion, recognizing Australia's potential with its ports and expansive coastline, offering numerous opportunities.

The following day marked the funeral, and she had an evening flight back to the United States.

With limited downtime, only this afternoon seemed available. Initially contemplating declining the invitation, she had considered utilizing this time to explore and revisit places from her past, observing any changes that might have occurred.

Hanni's fiancé remarked, "The funeral will likely draw a large crowd the next day, and it might be challenging to provide adequate care. Thank you for coming. Let us treat you to afternoon tea."

"Us," the engaged Hanni, became an accessory to this man, hidden behind pronouns.

Kim Minji reminisced about the signatures on the emails Hanni used to send from the law firm, progressing from Associate Attorney to Senior Associate.