The deal...

Derek's POV

I am one of the descendants of the ultimas. There are two ultimas. The first-who's eyes can turn someone into a werewolf, or strip them of their ears and tails and make them mortal. The second-who's eye can kill any being. A meif'wa, sorceress, mortal, or werewolves themselves. My daughter is about to be born and I can't let her be infected by it, (A/N what will be said next is completely my own AU and why Elijah is one ultima) my older sister Vanessa became one and was executed on the spot, I managed to survive. I could not let that happen to my daughter. I had friends making potions...they were going to test them on future children. The people involved were Garte, Zack, Elizabeth, Terry, and me. Zack was a werewolf, so I struck up a deal with him. "Psst! Hey Zack!" I whispered-yelled at him. "What Derek?" He whispered-yelled back. I walked over to him. "I want to make a deal with you." "What sort of deal Derek?" "Well Zack," I continued, "do you want your oldest child to be a werewolf?" He nodded. "Why wouldn't they be Derek?" I pursed my lips. "Listen Zack I have a secret you can't tell anyone if you want an assured werewolf child." I grabbed him and pulled him into a separate room, away from everyone else. "What Derek!?" "I'm a descendent of the 2 ultima werewolves." He looked at me with 3 emotions, Shock, fear, and greed. "SO," He said still hungry for power, "if I make this deal with you, my kid will be one of the most powerful and feared wolves?" I thought, 'should I really do this?'  but, continued to tell him. "Yes..." I pursed my lips again, "however I have to train them to control this power. Is that understood?" He nodded and stuck out his hand. "So a deal than?" "It has to be a deal in blood" I sighed "that way you have ultima blood within you." He nodded and cut his hand slightly, me doing the same. "Deal?" I asked. "Deal." He said as we shook. A few months later my daughter Melissa was born, a normal werewolf. Than 5 years later I had Aaron, I learned his eyes turned/stripped werewolves of their power. That meant Zack's child would have to power to kill...eventually 2 years later Zack's son, Elijah, was born. Before his eyes could kill I took him in. He and Aaron bonded quickly, thankfully there powers cancelled each other's out. I told Aaron to hide his wolf features like the rest of us, but Elijah was more rebellious. He kept out his wolf tail and ears, however he controlled his emotions better than Aaron. So I allowed him and his sister to go to public school until his mother decided to homeschool her daughter. He stayed in public school and then entered freshman year when Aaron was a junior. This next year his sister joins and Aaron graduates. I need to keep both of them in check.

Word count:510 words. Sorry it's so short the real chapters will be longer.

ALSO real quick A/N I know the guy on the cover is Zack, but he's the closest to how I imagined Elijah and I can't draw...

HAVE FUN READING READERS!