I

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟ

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

|| @Achlysishere ||

         He opened his eyes.

The tranquility of his body disappeared, now limb's Tensed upon his first movement.. After awhile—he doesn't remember anything, only the face of his creator before he was cast away.

"Hn..?" He was startled, a bit for a moment as he gazed upon his surroundings, inside a domain and he was laid awake in the middle of its platform.
He sat up, looking onto his own attire, which was fairly new to him and the feather dangling around his neck.

' Where..? ' He sat up, looking around once more, figuring things out his own as he then stood up—he looked around within the domain he is in, not knowing on how to get out.
Despite that, he looked forward on getting out of here.

Alive with no basic knowledge, he deemed himself a child who'd just suddenly awoken from their slumber, awaken with their consciousness so suddenly.. Now one question.

Where's his creator..?

Why was he here?

Did she deemed him a failure (?)

Whatever the reason is, something tugged inside him knowing the information he was cast aside so easily, because if he was truly important, he wouldn't be inside.. This domain in the first place.

_____________________

He doesn't know where he is, he was outside.. A water shining so brightly just right outside of this temple(?) Confusion lazed his expression as he looked around for further clues and hints.
Nothing had come, to his demise although he doesn't mind to just plainly walk through the forest with endless thoughts.

And so he did, his limbs moving on its own as if his curiousity upon the outside world was something that's controlling the limbs within his body—going through with no knowledge upon where he was walking.
Although, something felt weird, the more he walked the more the trees turned into a more darker contrast of colours.. So different from the trees he had been seeing ever since he was out.