III

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
|| @achlysishere ||

It was to no surprise, the said male individual was far more interesting then Tommy had anticipated.
Because from a mere look, the boy was so eager digging out sands after how the blonde taught him.

"Tommy, your literally using him! Your not even working!"

"Shut up tubbo!"

It wasn't a normal day today, atleast to what Kunikuzushi had picked up on the way.. Wilbur was acting rather weird with all the poetic words leaving his mouth about politics and stuff that some he couldn't understand.

"How many sands do you think will would need??" Tommy asked Tubbo, who was helping the poor indigo individual who was focusing on the sand block he was collecting.
"Probably a few stacks.. Considering were making a wall" Tubbo muttered.

He was apart of the revolution of course, the original founders of L'manburg itself along with Kunikuzushi, even if he wasn't British himself, he has a big role within the revolution especially from his hardworking personality.

"Let get back to Wilbur!" Tommy said, as they collected enough sands to build a certain wall and ready to give it to the certain man.
Wilbur, or Tommy's said older brother after his eldest.. Family connects for a reason and he can only find himself getting along with Wilbur instead of everyone else.

______________

"Wilbur!" Tommy's voice rang, as the three enters the van.

But the scene was something unexpected for the three of them, there stood three man armed with weapons and armors while pointing sharp arrows at the said man.
"W- Woah woah woah! Gentleman!" Tommy spoke while looking at them, genuine panick sets within his irises as he sees the situation.

"W- What's going on..?!" Kuni at the other hand, whimper quietly while staring at the scene in front of him, Tubbo's hand held the boy's hand in a slight comforting way even though he himself was terrified aswell.

"Hand over those drugs" A man, with white bandana spoke while turning his arrow at Tommy's direction.
The boy stared at Sapnap with an awkward laugh as he sees the world spins within his head from the amount of pressure he's getting.

' Aren't those the no no stuff, Wilbur promised to destroy... Why would they want something that can be dangerous for them?! ' Kunikuzushi stand behind Tubbo', his eyes looked in a panick before Wilbur then threw one of those glasses filled liquid to the ground.

People around were starting to pull away, surprised from the sudden attack from the said man, the veins on their arms turn black as the man with Bandana winced every once and then.

"Get back! Punz! Come on!" The man yelled, knowing full well it was poison by the nausea he was getting for the side affects.
Tommy quickly pulled out his sword, ready to injure a few man within the van as Wilbur only look at him with a firm look.

"No Tommy.. Your breaking the rules" Wilbur spoke, his posture straighten as he went forward.
"Kuni, come here" He calls upon his name, the men's was all gone now from the van and the man seemed to seek a conversation with him.

Kunikuzushi went forward quietly, afraid of what the man was going to say, he then only smiled while patting his head "Next time don't cowar for them, put your chest high and strong mind.. Just because their stronger doesn't mean their smart" Wilbur said, Kunikuzushi nodded his head upon the man's word.

' Don't cowar.. ' Wilbur looked at Tommy, indicating him to go outside as Wilbur followed behind.

Fundy's tail seemed to brought him out of trance, he smiled brightly at the male while patting his head.
"You reminded him of someone, he left long ago.. Someone he regrets loosing" Fundy spoke, He knew those eyes Wilbur placed upon Kunikuzushi a look Fundy couldn't get from his Father.

Fundy sat down on one of the chair within the van, his eyes boredlg looking through each glass that bubbles with the mixed vials.
"I'm happy, one of the Blade's left you here.. As if they knew you'd be in great hands, which I doubt" Fundy spoke with a slight chuckle.

"I thought your Tommy and Wilbur's siblings cause of the necklace, and when I grasp the knowledge you weren't.. I was surprised" Fundy muttered, it was true.
He felt slightly jealous of the new guy, he didn't know the family in close yet he got such a necklace (?) While Fundy is a former child of the said Wilbur soot, he didn't get the same approach sadly.

"No one ever survives after coming in the Blade's way, yet you survived with no problem... They saved you, you said right? I'm even bothered about that fact.. I thought you were making up stories if it weren't for the necklace" Fundy muttered.

Kunikuzushi stand uncomfortably, he knew upon the man inquiry, the jealousy was felt from the states he was getting—but of course Kunikuzushi couldn't care less.. It was a miracle he survived in the first place or else he's gonna be a dead meat and nothing more.

But he also felt the unfairness, knowing he himself had been abandoned by his own mother, the moment he got attached by the girl back at the forest in a second, he wasn't willing to walk inside the wall where she wanted him to be.
The word ' Wait till I come and get it ' stir up some unwanted feelings, he's scared they'd lie about it, and it was just a soft spoken word to know he was abandoned once more.

But when he gets to know people, knowing two of them were the siblings of his savior.. He was glad, meaning he was trusted enough by his savior to be around their other families and friends.

He didn't mind staying here with the others, but sometimes weird things would stir up a horrid scene would happen, and he gagged a few times behind everyone's back.
He didn't want them to know he was that weak to gagged after something happened, because it won't close the possibility that they'd throw him away knowing he was weak.

"I don't think your forgotten" Fake comfort left Kunikuzushi's mouth with empty possibilities, his hand patted the man's shoulder with nothing but a hope for the man to hold on.
He didn't know how to comfort someone, the best thing he could do is make up words that sounds reassuring even if it was false hopes.

False Hope

_______________

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ END |03|
Notes; Sorry, I've been behind schedule but I finish it before this week ends!