II

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ Candidates

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
|| @achlysishere ||

Upon being left within the location of desired by the girl, he was met by a bunch of people who then took him in with welcoming arms.
He smiled cheerfully around them, and found solace between the groups of people that surrounds him.

Tommy mostly, was the one that Kunikuzushi had been hanging around with, the boy emmits a certain energy that he likes and felt comfortable in.
"

Look here!" Tommy said, rumbling inside a chest in someone else's house, looking through it to take things he needed.

"As expected, see small K, there's brewing stands" Tommy said, Kunikuzushi whose holding blaze rods within his pockets smiled looking at the brewing stands on the boy's hand.
"Let's bring it to Wilbur!" Kunikuzushi spoke, he smiled brightly as Tommy Ran behind him along.

Few meters, they entered a van as Wilbur was setting up some stuff, smiled looking at the two suppose ' Children's ' holding the stuff he ask then to hoard from other people, with the excuse of ' bad diarrhea ' if they have this stuff laying around, hence that is also the reason why there's eyes watching them.

"Good job you two, it's a matter of time before our business is saved" He spoke, patting the two's head with a small proud look that's invisible to their eyes.
"It's better if you two sleep, go to the back.. I'll keep in watch of the surrounding's of our caravan" Wilbur spoke, his boots soundingly upon the floor of the van as he walked outside.

"Come on small K" Tommy said, his hand grabbing the boy's hand and pulled him towards the back of the camarvan.

Kunikuzushi followed along, he's welcomed by the two in open arms, supposedly because he believes that these two recognize the small chain wrapped around his neck, a small emerald dangling upon it.
It was the person that saved him the first time he steps out to the forest, saying to him to keep it in close watch, until they comeback to pick it off him once again.

Tommy smiled, pulling out a small golden chain with the same emerald dangling upon it.
"See here.. You must wonder how we have the same thing" Tommy said, pointing at the necklace at Kunikuzushi's neck.

"These belongs to the property of the Minecraft's , Although it might sound like fucking marking things, but I swear to fuck it's not like those shits.." Tommy said with a breathy chuckle, while putting it back inside his pocket.
"Yours are silver, that means your under their protection.. Make sure to hide it, and don't let Dream the fucker see" Tommy said, taking the necklace off his neck and placed it upon the palm of his hand.