Binge eating and insomnia don't go well together

If you suffer from insomnia, please do not eat during your bedtime hours. If you do manage to sleep: the weight from the food makes it uncomfortable to stay asleep. You'll find yourself waking up to puke or forcing yourself to puke. If you didn't know, forcing yourself to puke is detrimental to your health: it puts too much tension and extends your organ in an unnaturally, unhealthy way.
If you keep doing this for long, you'll find stomaching and keeping food in your system is hard. Vomiting now becomes a mental and biological reflex that slowly damages the lifespan of your cells and organs.
Am begging you, if you constantly binge and vomit and you are reading this: please stop. You may not be happy with the way you look, but don't let your physical appearance give you a reason to destroy your internal health.
The world is a better place with you in it: and you are a better person when you are in health. Remember, health starts from the inside, so please don't ruin the inside, inorder to gratify the outside.
I'd bet you, that no matter how gruesome you think you look: someone, somewhere is working hard to be your body type and look the way you do. Think about that and treat that body you have a little bit more compassionately.