✨ Alan's POV ✨

" Today I woke up a bit early as usual. These days I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm fed up with these sleepless nights. I'm so busy in work that I can't even make time for myself. I wish to spent atleast a week for relaxation. But right now I need to get ready for office. Some interviews will be conducted today as said by Alex. I need to finish this up as soon as possible " by saying this I went for a shower and changed into my formals. I didn't wanted to have the breakfast so I skipped it and directly went for the office.

Alan's Clothes

Alan's Clothes

" Good Morning sir " lily said as soon as I entered the company. She told me that Alex will be on holiday today. " Good Morning, Lily. " I greeted her with a blank face. Then I went in my office with my personal lift and sat on my chair. I asked lily to start the interviews and bring a cup of black coffee for me.

I was really not interested in these interviews as whomsoever comes she always tried to seduce me for my money and power. I was really fed up with these so I turned my chair so that I was facing the window. Only the last one was left and then I'll go straight to Alex as he's busy with mafia stuff. Lily called the last interviewer and then I heard a knock, " Come in. " I said a bit rudely cause I wanted to finish it up. The door opened and closed which indicates that a person has already entered the office. I waited a bit to hear her voice but there was complete silence.

" Are you going to speak or just came to stare my office and me? " I spoke harshly.

" Good Morning sir, My name is Ashley Boaz and I'm here for the interview " A sweet and kind voice was heard. " So, MS. Boaz, please take a seat " I said as I still felt the presence of someone standing and it's was no one else but Ashley. Her name was really unique and it's the first time where I'm the one thinking about some girl.

" Here's my C.V. , Sir " she spoke a bit frustrated but still it was sweet. I turned my chair to see the C.V. and I was really shocked as it was the first time when someone came for the interview in professional clothes which covers her body perfectly. All The previous interviewers came in short dresses which barely covered their asses but she's the first girl who came in professional. She seemed a bit nervous as I was checking her out form head to toe, until she cleared her throat and I was a bit confused. Her C.V. was perfect to join the company but I wanted to check her behaviour.

" Umm..... So, Ms. Boaz, tell me why do you want to join this company? I mean there are many other companies but you chose our company... Any specific reason or what???? " I asked.

" Mr. ? Umm.... , this company is the most powerful company and working here has been my dream. So.... that's why I'm here ..." she spoke with confidence and I was really impressed with her answer. And then I realised that I forgot to introduce myself.

" I'm Alan Walker, and I guess you aren't professional and it's your first job according to your C.V. , So give a reason to appoint you in my company rather than other professional workers. " I asked again with a blank face.

" Sir , I respect all those professional workers but if you give me chance then I'll surely not disappoint you in any case. I'll not appreciate myself to get this job but I just wanna say that being professional is not necessary but hardwork is...and I'll make sure to work as hard as possible. " she said with hope and I felt a bit overconfidence in her voice. So, I just wanted to make it clear so I said,

" I'm impressed by your attitude but I think you're being overconfident here. "

Mr. Walker, I'll not like to call this over confidence. I'm just trying to get this job, i really worked hard and I think that I deserve this job. " she said again with confidence but this time a bit of frustration could be seen on her face.

" Ok. Ms Boaz , your interview is complete here and you can take a leave. We'll call you if by chance you get this job. " I said as I had no time left and Alex was already waiting for me so I know it was a bit rude but I wanted to check her patience level and I have to agree that she's something different. And I appreciate it.

She left the office and I checked the files which were kept on the table. I again thought about Ms. Boaz and her interview. She is perfect for this job but what if I reject her. I saw the confidence in her eyes. It doesn't matter whether I reject her or not, this girl will surely become something. I wanted to know about her so I left the office early and Alex was also a reason behind it. I went to the club where Alex was waiting for me. There was one issue with the deals so I went to make sure cause this deal is really important for us.

About 2 hours of argument they finally agreed with us and left the club. Now, only me and Alex was there, with our bodyguards. " Bro , I want one help of yours. " I said with a blank face. " help and you, seriously bruhh. Is there any girl or what?? " Alex said with a huge grin on his face. " Dude, I want to know about a girl and don't try to think that way, she came for the interview and I just wanna know about her backgrounds. Nothing else. "

" sure bro, why not " he said with a smile. He was about to ask something but I interrupted him. " I'll leave first " I said cause I was really not in mood to explain anymore. I left the club and sat in my BMW and went straight towards my home. I was really tired after a long day. As soon as I entered my home, I took a shower and changed into shorts and a black t - shirt. I had my dinner and went to my bedroom. I tried to sleep but couldn't, so i went in my personal office which was located in my house, on the 1st floor. And I worked till 3 a.m. and then suddenly I fell asleep in my office.

***************************************

~1166 words

A/N :- I hope you liked this chapter. There are many things coming up, just keep sharing your thoughts and do tell me if there are any corrections needed. I will appreciate it a lot.... And thanks a lot for reading to this... 😉☺️