✨ Author's POV ✨

Alan's side

Alan woke up early and got dressed for the office. He thought a lot about the interviews. He was waiting for Alex to give the information about Ashley. And finally he got a call from Alex. " hey bro, I got all the information about that girl you asked for! Wanna about about her? " Alex said with a teasing voice....

" Alex, stop teasing me and do the work which I asked for... Don't forget, I'm still your boss " Alan said strictly.

" Sorry Boss, I sent all the informations on your email, you may check it out " Alex said with a small smile.

" reach the office and I'll be there soon "
Alan said and hung up the phone and left for office.

It took him 30 minutes to reach the office as his mansion was far away from office. He then went straight to his cabin and sat there. Alex also joined him and alan was reading about Ashley's backgrounds.

Alex told him that Ashely 's parents got divorced when she was 6 years old. She lived with her mother. Her childhood was ruined as she was bullied by her classmates. So, her mother sent her to New York for her further studies. She recently came back and searching for a job. Her mother's health condition is really bad and currently she's living with her best friend Sofia Anderson.

Alan was a bit convinced to appoint her but he wanted to know what will she do if she doesn't get this job. He was really curious to know about her future. Alex wanted her to be appointed but alan was confused.

After a few minutes of argument, a sudden knock was heard so alan allowed the person to come in. It was lily, " Good Morning sir, sorry to interrupt but I wanted to know about the results of yesterday's interview. Is their anyone appointed or should I re-post the forms of job interviews? "

" Morning Lily, ummm.... You can re-post the forms and please I want interviewers not seducers. " alan said frustratingly.

Alex was not happy with his decision. Alan noticed his face expressions and told lily to leave. As soon as lily went alex spoke " what the hell, dude!!! What's wrong with you... She's perfect for our company....and I know she will not disappoint " he was interrupted by alan " Alex ! Language, don't forget that I'm the boss here. I'll not appreciate it. It's fully my decision to appoint someone or reject someone. " alan was not against her, he knew she was perfect but that's the problem...no person can be perfect. Alan wanted to test her...

Ashley's Side

Ashley was sleeping when Sofia came to wake her up. " Com'on girl, are you kumbkaran or what.... How can you sleep for straight 12 hours bro....?? Wake up bitch!!! It's already 2 p.m. , get ready we will be leaving for shopping today " Sofia said.

As soon as Ashley heard the word ' shopping ' her eyes lit up , she stood on the bed and faced Sofia " are we really going for shopping " she said with a big smile and curiosity was seen on her face.

" No bitch, not at all " Sofia said sarcastically while laughing.... " Youuuuuu!!!!!! Bastardddd....!!!! " Ashely spoke while running behind Sofia. They ended up by felling on the floor and laughing. Ashley then again went to her room and took a shower and got dressed as she had another interview today. She was about to leave when Sofia showed her a form on her phone. It was from T.S. Group for the job interview. She was not sad as she already knew that he will not appoint her. The rest of the day was peaceful, the interview went well and she's still waiting for the results. They had their dinner and went for sleep.

***************************************

~690 words

A/N :- I know it's a short chapter, but I want you to be ready for what's coming up. It will surely be unexpected. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.... Please do let me know if you have any ideas and If there are any grammatical mistakes do tell me. 😉😇

Enjoy your day....