✨ Ashley's POV ✨

It's not like I got rich and powerful within 1 night, it took so much hard work to reach this end. I know alan would be confused by seeing me taking his diamond set , actually snatching it and it was never his set, he just claimed to have it.

Ashley's Outfit:-

Ashley's Outfit:-

I decided to throw a celebration party as I cracked the deal. That party is tonight itself and I'm getting ready for it. Nick will be there so I'll not get bored. I was about to leave when suddenly my phone rang.

“ Heyy bitch, I heard you snatched the deal from Mr. Walker. ”

“ Yeah, you heard it right. His face was worth seeing ” I cheered.

“ Well, see you soon then I can't wait to see his reaction babe. But we can't ignore that he is way more handsome than I thought. ”

“ Soffiaaa !! Stop appreciating him ” I yelled at the phone.

“ ok ok, don't be mad. I'll see you there babes. Byeee ”

And I hung up the phone.

Well, he's really very handsome.

My subconscious mind said.

Ooohhhh!!! ASHLEY STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT BASTARD ” I shouted and left the home.

****** Time skip******

I reached the destination and entered the hall. I was searching for Nick and Sofia. And I finally found them, they were having some kind of serious conversation when I joined them. “ Heyy guyz, what's up ” I rejoiced. They went silent. I looked at Sofia and then Nick. They were looking at the floor. I knew something went wrong.

“ WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO BOTH OF YOU, ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME ” I thundered. The hall went silent by hearing me. But who the fuck cares.

They looked at each other and then me. Sofia finally broke the silence. “ Ashley actually....umm...the thing is..... ” she tried to speak but again went silent, which made me more hyper.

“ Speak or I'll cut your throat right here and now ” I yelled so that every one could here me.

She gulped the lump in her throat and finally whispered so that only Nick and I could hear it. “ Ashley, we lost the deal with Mr. Matthew ”

This deal was as much important as the diamond bulguri. And I took a deep breath to control my anger which could burn the hall. Obviously with people. What? This is my way of controlling my anger but I can't do such things so I left the hall. Nick followed me and then Sofia.

I sat in my Porche GT3 RS, sorry to flex but I'm not really sorry, then I left the destination to my Mafia base. The Matthew's  led one of the most powerful mafia in whole Asia and we were the second one. We need to collaborate with Matthew so that we can reach his level. Their mafia was famously called as THE SHADOWS as they worked like it. It was impossible to find them when are on work... My Mafia was not that famous but even the SHADOWS feared us in the matter of torturing and that's the reason why our mafia was known as THE LABYRINTH. Our way of torturing was completely different from all the others so the shadows  also aggred for the deal and now they denied.

“Who the hell changed his mind?  ” I hissed while parking my car. I got out of the car and walked inside. I put my hand the screen for my fingerprint. The door opened till then Nick and Sofia also joined me. We went inside and I sat on my chair and they both were standing in front of me.

“ What Happened to that asshole, why we couldn't crack the deal ” I Yelled at the top of my lungs.

The doors were soundproof so no one could hear us.

They both kept their head low which made me a fucking beast. I put my hand on my face and took another deep breath to not kill them as they were also my friends. I opened my cat and kept it on the table as I stood up and leaned on the table. Patiently waiting for them to utter something but they kept silent. I took my gun and fired at the floor. So, now they know what they have to do.

Nick sighed at spoke “ Ashley, we tried our best and he was ready to sign but suddenly his phone rang and then..... ” he said worriedly.

“ Who was it ???? ” I inquired, but they again went silent. “ I SWEAR, THIS TIME THE BULLET WILL DIRECTLY CROSS FROM THAT BRAIN OF YOURS. ” I roared.

They still kept silent. “ WHO WAS ITTT....????? ” I again shouted. I swear my throat will be paining tomorrow.

Sofia opened her mouth but remained silent. This time I couldn't control my anger and pulled out the gun and placed it in between her eyes. She knew what level I can go if I'm angry.

She finally spoke trembling “ It....it was....umm....i..itt...”

“ Are you gonna tell me the name or should I fire the bullets straight through your head ” I ordered.

I was about to press the trigger when Nick mumbled “ It was Alan Walker , he... he stopped Alex... ”

***************************************

A/N :- I hope you guyz enjoyed the chapter. LET'S see what asley will do, she's already hyper and now the bomb blasted let's see how much damage will be caused by it... Till then keep reading the chapter and do tell me about the grammatical mistakes.

Have a nice day, Guyz.....😉