chp#6

Jungkook was going towards his cabin when jin calls him.

Jin: Good morning Mr.jungkook!

Jungkook: ohh good morning to you too Mr.jin!

Jin: Did you have your breakfast?

Jungkook: umm no I'll do it later!

Jin: what do you mean by do it later haan you know that it's not good for health.... it's already the time to visit cabins and you are saying you do it later......

And like that jin starts with his lecture and jungkook beings a good mommy's boy listen all the lecture quietly!!

Jungkook: yah Hyung I get it all now I have to go!

Jin: yeah go but next time don't forget to eat on time!

Jungkook goes inside his cabin and greet everyone cheerfully!

Jungkook: GOOD MORNING MY PUPPIES!

Patients: GOOD MORNING PRETTY!!

Jungkook: hehe hope you all are doing great now tell me where's my new puppy??

Yeonjun: umm kookie*point under the bed*

Jungkook: what junii I'm not getting it.

Beomgyu: umm kookie he is trying to say that new puppy is under the bed.

Jungkook: Is he saying truth?*looking at yeonjun*

Yeonjun: yeah kookie! *Shyly*

Taehyung: *pissed off* So what's the thing of being shy about Haan?

Jungkook: taehyung behave your self after all I like to see him being shyy haan*said flirtyly*

Yeonjun: *full red by blushing*

Taehyung: *full jealousy mood on*

Jungkook goes near the bed who is in the left corner and bend down and the patient who was under the bed get scared and hit his head on the bed!

Soobin: ahhhhh

Jungkook: ohh my god plzz come out puppy you'll hurt yourself look no one is going to hurt you plzz come out!!!
*Said worriedly*

Soobin: Nooo he will kill me*crying*

Jungkook: who will kill you I'm here for you I'll protect you.

Yeonjun: *jealous*

Taehyung: huhh he can't even protect himself and gonna protect this scaredy cat*taunt*

Jungkook: For a minute can you plzz keep quiet?? *Full angry*

Taehyung:*hurt by his tone and goes near his bed and starting hitting his hand on side table so hard*

Jungkook: *shouts* what are you doing taehyung stop it.

Jungkook goes near taehyung and try to stop him but all in vain jungkook's eye's started to fill with tears taehyung look at him but didn't stop his action.

Jungkook: I'm sorry taehyung I'm sorry puppy I'll not talk with you like that look at your cendrella plzz don't hurt yourself it hurts here*pointing towards his heart*

But taehyung has no impact on him so jungkook hug him and attach taehyung's head on his chest jungkook kiss his forehead softly.

Jungkook: shh shh everything gonna be alright I'm sorry I'm so sorry you are the best taehyungie my puppy don't hurt yourself for me plzz.

Taehyung: Don't talk with me like that again *eye's full red and look directly at jungkook's eye's*

Jungkook: yeah I promise I'll not talk like that with my puppy! *Looking lovingly in tae eye's*