chp#15

Next day!

Jimin and jungkook are heading towards the cabin number one with jungkook's rapid heart beating many negative thoughts are consuming his little mind but nonetheless they arrive and greet the patients with there usual smiles on there faces and hand in hands.

Jimin: hello everyone!

Jungkook: good morning everyone hope you all are doing great hello Mr.jin.

Jin: ohh heyy how are you both? Btw sudden tour why?

Jimin: no no it's not a check-up tour we both are here to announce something.

Jungkook: umm..yes *not looking up because he knows someone eyes are on him.

On the other hand taehyung was burning in jealousy I don't know why but his eyes are just on the two hands which are strongly intertwined together.

Jin: umm what announcement?

Jimin: actually Namjoon is going to be the head of Seoul mental asylum just for 2 years.

Jin: *shocked* whyy are you resigning?

After hearing jin a small smile appeared on taehyung face because now his headache is not going to come between them but when there was (them) there was never a THEM .

Jimin: no no it's not like that.

Taehyung pov:

When jin said those words I think I was the happiest but as always my happiness doesn't last long cause the next word that Mimi jimi said make me shocked to the core and I feel a physical pain inside my chest something that just burns like something just breaking slowly but steadily which hurts I don't know why but it feels a real hell now which I didn't even feel when IU left but now him?whyyy??is it because of me? Is it end of us? But but there was never US right?

Jungkook: yes it is right we are going to London for...for *looking at taehyung's eyes with pain*

Jimin: for 2 years kook!

Jungkook: ahh Haan? Ohh yeah for 2 years!

Jin: but why suddenly?

Jimin: actually as you know I want to open my many branches of hospital on different countries so I need to make investors and London's biggest investor is interested to invest in mental asylum I think it was the best opportunity so I waste no time and accept the deal! *Said happily*

Jungkook pov:

I smiles a little because how happy Jimin was but when I look at my taehyungie he was looking hurt? Painful? Disappointed? Lonely? Disturb? Missing? Distanced? Why why I'm feeling like he is stopping me I can feel him he is inside my heart something in me said go to him and say that it's because of you I'm going just to move on from you but again I don't want to create any scene he will be angry on me but a hug doesn't hurt right?

With much difficulty with baby slow steps but steadily he moves toward taehyung.

I was going towards him it is like a scene in kdrama where the both lovers are separating and exchanging the last good byes I don't think so it's going to be last but I wish it was.

Taehyung pov:

He...he...am I dreaming he is coming towards me yet so far so distant why he is going I want to stop him I wanna shout like "cendrella plzz don't go" my mind is shouting whyy he is not listening whyy just whyy jungkook you are the only one who hurt me the most the MOST . I can't believe he come to me and...and..ahh really he just...why am I blushing he..HUG ME ...MEE????

Jungkook pov:

I can't resist anymore longing so I hug him what if I'll not be able to hug him again? What if when I come he already gone? What if he already got married and have two kids?? No no but whatever I hug him and to my surprise he don't shout? He is not angry? Is he also going to miss me? Can he wait for him?

.
.
.

Jungkook slowly hug taehyung just like a comfort itself jungkook slowly tight his arms around taehyung's neck and put his head on taehyung shoulder he move his head against taehyung shoulder and then chest feeling relax and comfort god knows after how many nights after crying taehyung after 2 minutes put his hands around his most favourite place jungkook's tiny waist and hold him tightly put his head on jungkook's neck and smell Jungkook's sweet scent which makes him forget everything just him and jungkook.

how he wish it last forever but at the end of the day they have to separate jungkook detached himself from taehyung and move a little back still hands on taehyungies shoulders and taehyungs hands on his waist jungkook slowly whispered "Good bye taehyungie"
Taehyung didn't reply just leave jungkook's waist and faced the opposite side.

After that jungkook hug every patient one by one and they both jimin and jungkook went to meet other patients leaving behind a heart broken taehyung " AGAIN ".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy 😍
Bye! 🫂