Tuesday, 2nd August

(A/n guys I'm sorry I've been dead for the last coupple months I've just had no inspiration and its been a struggle but I've finally got this out! I'm starting to pre-plan the next few chapters ill be taking any ideas you guys have before you ask i wont be shipping any of the characters and will be changing Y/n's pronouns to she/they)
-Penny

Its been roughly a year since Y/n had joined the choir, she's since acquainted herself with everyone in the choir even Father Marcus. last year the choir had entered the kwanas internationals, they may have been the only Choir in competition that year but they still managed to come in second place, losing to themselves. It didn't help that the only person who had really wanted to compete was Ocean, the others had no choice but to go along with her but that's not the point. The point is that Father Marcus was planning something fun for the choir, something like a fun day or an class outing. He had asked everyone in the choir where they had wanted to go and almost everybody had said the fall fair and so that's where they were going to go. The Fall Fair. Father Marcus had handed the choir members permission forms to give to their parents.

(The time is 3pm to 6:50pm the form is a ss and i don't want to edit it thanks) Y/n was unsure about the forms but did want to go as this would be their first time going to a fair since moving to Canada, although unsure about what to expect during...

(The time is 3pm to 6:50pm the form is a ss and i don't want to edit it thanks) Y/n was unsure about the forms but did want to go as this would be their first time going to a fair since moving to Canada, although unsure about what to expect during the trip it was a month away so she figured that everything would be fine. Y/n had arrived home to have her parents greet her at the door, she proceeded to greet her parents and hand them the form. They both looked over it asking Y/n about the trip, they were of course going to let her go but they still wanted to know what was going to happen. As Y/n didn't really have an idea they just sort of explained that it was going to be a fun day for the choir and that Father Marcus had asked them all where they wanted to go and with everybody replying that they wanted to go to the Fall Fair that's where they were going. Both of Y/n's parents took the answer and let her go. The next day rolled around and everybody had given Father Marcus the signed permission slips meaning that everybody was going out for the fun day. 

-word count 449