34. One problem after another

I thought it was only possible to go through a door, falling down into one was not what I had in mind. It felt like a trapdoor, from falling I landed on my back in the world of sorcerers. One of the citizens chuckled at my arrival, "You are new to take doors, right?" I agree with that, just putting my thumbs up, "At least I arrived safely." But something seems to be different; this place was new to me. It's so beautiful, wherever you look. Hard to believe that this place is part of the sorcerer's world. Besides that, everyone wears a mask, so I won't be spotted that easily.

Next off; finding the Tanba restaurant.

Typical, I came here without any preparations. There is only one thing to do: Ask around for direction. To get into contact with sorcerers wasn't my actual plan, but for my own stupidity, I have to take the risk. Who knows how long I will need to find the right person?

Johnson knew exactly who to go to.

The minute I was through the door, the large insect began to panic. The only one it trusted was the young doctor. But the constant movements of explaining what just happened made the two men confused. Vaux had no clue what to think of that, "Do you have some kind of translator for this?"

Kasukabe shook his head, "No, but we may find the answers by asking." Making it simple, he asked of this problem occurred just recently, Johnson nodded.

"Okay, not too long ago; something to do with your chores?" The insect shook his head.

Vaux got bored of this play, "We don't have time for this, go back to N/A." Mentioning me got Johnson to react with nodding violently. The young doc asked once more of it has something to do with me and got the same answer, "Okay, not too long ago and it is something with N/A. Did something bad happen?"

"Shocking, shocking!" The two men didn't get it. Johnson started to act out what he saw, pretending to be me. It was hard to tell if this should be taken seriously or they were allowed to laugh at how ridiculous he tried to act. Kasukabe offered the poor insect to show him where I am. Johnson anxiously increased his speed, to get him there quickly. The young doc looked around...there was no sign of me, "Where is she Johnson?" He pointed at the ground. There was nothing, no door or anything else it left behind. There was only a faint scent of something...

"Wait...that smell...that's..." Kasukabe smiled, he missed this scent so much. With this and the fact that I was nowhere to be found, he asked curious, "Did she go to the world of sorcerers?"

"Shocking, shocking, shocking!"

"I take that as a yes, but how?" his only guess was that someone was here that is capable to make a door. The doc explained it all to Vaux, taking Johnson with him. The old man stood there a little hopeless, "But I have no one to assist me and the hospital is full!"

"Sorry, but I need Johnson to run an errand for me"

"And you?"

The young doctor had his own mission, "I need to see someone important, I will be back shortly."

That sentence means no good to Vaux. Kaiman used it way too much and he certainly didn't return any time soon. Taking care of patients of his own will make him work all night.

Meanwhile, I was exhausted to ask all kind of sorcerers for directions.

Someone must know that damn restaurant! Perhaps I can find someone in another restaurant for answers and there is already in front of me. It doesn't look very appetizing, when they have a toilet lid as a sign. Apparently it is a clue to their special toilets that are connected to hell. Still not really increasing my hunger, but that is not what I am here though. Disguised, I doubt that anyone would get in my way, but I was wrong. A waiter stopped me before I could even make one step inside, "No you cannot enter here"

"Why not?"

He pointed at the sign, "Didn't you read it?"

I nodded, "I did, toilet connected to hell and bla bla bla, no big deal."

"I am afraid it is one."

This guy just irritates me, "For crying out loud, what is you bloody problem?!"

"...no pets allowed..."

He can't be serious, right? "These are not my real ears and I am most certainly not an animal!"

His head however, looked at something, "And this isn't?" Following his gaze, I almost had a heart attack. That son of a fur ball was there...sittign beside me like a dog. It looked up, like it tries to hypnotize me, "Nyaaaa, Nyaaa...( I hope you got enough money) Kikurage had been wandering through the streets, feeling awfully hungry. I shook my head violently, "That is not mine!" The cat thing cuddled up to my leg, "Nyaaaa? (Why do you hate me so much?)

"Doesn't look like it. I am sorry, but with a pet you are not allowed to enter"

The man watched, as I pushed this thing off me...only to come back. Frustrated I asked him, "Can't you just cook it or something? It is not my pet, I swear!"

"I am afraid I can't do that, good day"

"Wait, wait, do you know the Tanba restaurant?!" Too late, he is gone. Annoyed my gaze went towards the cat thing, "Some help you are."

"Nya (Welcome)"

Meanwhile, the fur ball casually walked beside me. No restaurant, shop, café or any other building won't allow taking pets in. This cat creature must be a curse! There was no point; there was no bin, wall or a butcher nearby. Although I wished for it right here and now.

Why?

Because a car stopped right before us; revealing two familiar faces.

"Hello there, long time no see." The man with the heart mask and the other one in blue, I feared the worst. But the two didn't see it coming. They assumed I would just freeze, but they were wrong. Grabbing the cat thing, I ran like there is no freaking tomorrow...literally. If I wouldn't, they could track me down with that creature. Shin began to like this new assignment, feeling all pumped up, "Who knew she would make this job a little more challenging?"

Noi agreed, "The one who catches her first is the winner!"