Chapter 14

I wait until dawn - yeh like the videogame - (because it's what has to happen in ritual) and then i gather the crew (Bojack, Micheal, and Louis Griffin, and Guy Fieri and stanelle) and show them all the emails between me and hero bryan and the selfies and all the materials I gathered to summon him.

"So . . What now y/n?" Asks bojack.

And so I say "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXNQEkkVTuk "

And then Hero Bryan is there.

Louis Griffin screams "Oh guy! He's actually real!"

"Didn't you know that already Louis Griffin?" Says Guy Fieri

"Hello Mr Hero Bryan! I'm Stanelle, genderswaped Stan from southpark- Oh I Mean Ms Hero Bryan" Says stanelle scaredley

"Hello Stanelle, i'm actually genderfluid and personally do not have any preference for titles or pronouns, but that is just my individual experience and gender is a constantly changing part of our lives always" And then Hero Bryan sends giant shocks of light out of his fingers and turns stanelle into a tiny pile of ashes.

"Oh no! Stanelle!" I say hotly to get hero bryans attention

"Oh. . . hey y/n, loved emailing you! haha!" He says

"Thanks" I say flipping my hair cutley "What was that secret you wanted to tell me?"

Hero Bryan blushes like and anime boy "Well, this is very very important. You see , I've been keeping this secret for a long time, ever since the first mime pocolips 30 years ago"

"I remember that" Says louis

"Me too." Says guy fieri staring into her eyes

"Well the other mime pocolips happened for a different reason but I found out about the secret plan concocted to have another mime pocolips in the year 2014. Why you might ask?. Jimmy Fallon is the mime king and controlls their every move. Thats why theyre so good at pretneding to be stick in invisible boxes, bc they actuall are. Now I can't say why but you . y/n must find jimmy falon and kill him find the to cure all the mimes''

"But - but why me? I'm just a quirky teenage girl in the world! I don't know how to fight!" I say scared of what may happen

"It's because you are the chosen one and you are immune to the mimes"

Everyone in the room gasps and looks at me, I look over to micheal who has not even noticed any of this because he's playing cool math games in the corner.

I'm silent, I don't know what to say.

"Guys I gtg, have a good fight, goodluck, love yous! Take this"

And he hands us this 

After he despawns I pick up the weapon and I am filled with so much fear

"I don't know if i can do this guys" and my hair turns to grey and then black because of my mood.

"I don't know whats going on" says Michael, still staring at duck race " But i think you can do it! Like they always say ! Do whatever you can that your heart says heart to"

"Yeah y/n " Says bojack " Uhh well Idk if i'm the speech giving kinda guy but youre the toughest chick I know, and if theres anyone to find the cure for all mimes it's you"

"y/n ever since your first day at this school, I thought you were the best student i've ever seen" Says lois gryphon the school principal

"Top of the mornin to ya laddie, I think you can kill jimmy fallon" says jacksepticeye, and I'm filled with so much hope!

"I only got 2 fingers but I can fry a mean steak and play the guitar like a madman - you sure as hell got the power to do whatever you set your mind to" Says guy fieri

Mr Benut butter is break dancing and he says "You can do it y/n!" and micheal screams in fear but i ignore that because i'm too busy being filled with hope.

"Well y/n ! IHey bebaey ! Thank you, thank you very much! You kill him bayabeh !" Says big fat elvis

"Yeh you gettem ! " Says baby elvis

"This remind me of the hit song codes and keys fron the album codes and keys - which i wrote - especially the lyric "we are alive" because hopefully you will be alive after the battle. But I don't know why youd want to live here! " Says Joan of Arc

The beloved mark peacock steps in. "We believe in you y/n! ily!"

Young seth organ puts his hand on my shoulder "You mean everything to me y/n"

"Y-y-y-y You got this!" Says tweek

"Yeah totally," Says craig

"I-er uh ! find your sacrifice for this beautiful nation! Inspiring y/n" jfk yells

Lem billings puts his chin up "yeh"

"Hey guys it's me old jonah hill! Just letting you guys know that I love this thing ! And this person ! thanks y/n ! Really great ! Go kill him !" and find his words so heartwarming

"y/n we always have respected you and if we werent two transgender men in deep love we both would ask you out on a date" Says rhett and link

The guys from creep don't say anything but they stare at me from across the room and nod! Thanks guys!

The enitre cast of F.r.i.e.n.d.s and The Office also come up and hug me.

"Hello everybody my name is market fire" and he comes up and gives me a big hug !

Danyella lanas son starts talking but is cut off "I'm tied of eating mime meat! you have to h- "

"PEACE AND LOVE!!!!! " Says ringo star.

After Ringo says that, I know for curtain that i can do this.

"Thank you all... I-...thank you." I say, and i am suddenly lifted into the air by a strange light, i glow as my hair and outfit changes into rainbow colurs and i a gracefully placed back down. Thank you light! Everyone sorta falls in love with me because of my new hair, i don't blame them because i am totally hot. (What i look like+Rainbow hair)

Apparently Jimmy Fallon never graduated so he's been at radiator springs high school for 20 years so all I have to do to find him is go to the studio of the Tonight show which is next to the science labs

Apparently Jimmy Fallon never graduated so he's been at radiator springs high school for 20 years so all I have to do to find him is go to the studio of the Tonight show which is next to the science labs. So after all the pep talks I pick up the diamond sword and walk over. . . KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!