1. Sudden Proposal

Ishqi Bose who was a new secretary of Ahaan Veer Malhotra at Malhotra enterprises. She was a sincere employee who does her work enthusiastically... she falls in love with Ahaan but never confessed her feelings for him. Here Ahaan was bit attracted towards her as she was something similar to his ex girlfriend but never gone in that direction for her... a trip was arranged by the company and during the trip ishqi met a small accident and when they returned then he was bit careful her...after recovery she again joined company...everything was going well...

One day , they both went to a restaurant for a business deal...they got the contract and the client already left the place...

Ishqi :Sir aaj ki saari meetings over ho gayi hai...kal ke baare mein aap bata dijiye toh main schedule bana du...

Ahaan: vo bata dunga main...but I want to talk to you first.

Ishqi : boliye

He held her hands n she was shocked and suddenly she felt something on her fingers so she looked and found that ahaan had made her wear a ring in her ring finger.

Ahaan: muje jyada ghuma firake baat krne nhi aata...sidha point pr aata hu...let's get married..

Ishqi: ye aap kya keh rahe hai sir...

He put his finger on her lips.

Ahaan: filhal ke liye ye sir mat bolo...mere dil mein jo tha maine bol diya...shaadi krna chahta hu tumse

He removed his finger...

Ishqi: lekin main aapki secretary hu and log kya bolenge...

Ahaan: muje logo ki koi Parva nhi hai...meri secretary ho to kya hua...I felt I like you so I just expressed myself...tumhara decision muje batado...

Ishqi: sach bolu toh aapne aise direct propose krke muje shock krdiya tha...aapke saath rehkar main aapse kab pyaar krne lagi muje pata hi nhi chala...lekin direct shaadi...

Ahaan interrupts .
Ahaan: I know it's very early for you...but main pehle bhi kisiko kho chuka hu issliye dubara kisiko khona nhi chahta aur muje shaadi krna hi sahi laga...kal 12 baje main court mein tumhara intezaar krunga....
And they left the place...

Next day, Ahaan was already present at the court waiting for ishqi....as the clock struck 12 ishqi arrived the place, then they got married in court and later then went to Ahaan's villa...

After having lunch with her and talking with her , he left for some work...ishqi was looking all around the villa...and then she kept her suitcase in the bedroom and started setting her clothes in the cupboard...all of this things were so fast for her that yesterday only she confessed her love and today she got married but somewhere she was happy...

Later she went for shower, here Ahaan came in room while talking on phone...after sometime he cut the call and was moving...at that time only ishqi came out from washroom wearing a bathrobe as she forgot her clothes on couch...she was not aware of Ahaan 's presence and she was moving towards the couch...in the meantime they both collided and ishqi was about to fall but ahaan hold her...both were looking in each other's eyes...he made her stand...
Ahaan: sorry vo bina dekhe chal raha tha...

She nods and started more towards couch...but ahaan hold her hand and she stopped there...with each passing second her breathing gets faster...Ahaan came from back and put aside her hairs from one side and placed a kissed on her bare skin...she has already closed her eyes and feeling his breaths over her skin...then he made her turned towards him...her hands were on his chest and his hands were on her waist...they were very close to each other and soon they kissed each other...the kiss was deep and passionate and both were not leaving each other and they didn't realized when they reached on bed....they were just lost into each other...later Ahaan removed her bathrobe and he too removed his clothes and both got intimate...