4. Her Real Identity

Target: 50 upvotes and 10 comments for the next part.

After one hour, Ahaan came out of room and the bodyguard give him the papers...he read it and decided to talk with ishqi,  he thought why she want divorce and also he noticed her strange behavior from last few days...
He dialed her number but it was unreachable...so he went his villa but he found ishqi nowhere, by somehow he also tried to find if she was in MM, but she was also not there, he was getting tensed...

He ordered his men to bring cctv footage of hospital and its surroundings...in cctv footage he just saw Ishqi going in parking area and remaining footage was already deleted...
He sat on his chair thinking about her...

On the other side, Ishqi entered a big Mansion and she hugged a lady having a baby bump...

Lady: Ishqi...bahaut miss kiya tuje...

They broke a hug.

Lady: ab Tereko ghar ki yaad aayi...

I: vo sab chhodo...aap kitne cute lag rahe ho bhabhi....aur aapke vo patidev kaha hai...phone par bol rahe the main aa raha hu pick krne aur driver ko bhej diya...

Lady: unko achanak se kaam aa gaya tha issliye nhi jaa paaye...tu chal pehle aa baith...

(So the lady was Ishqi 's bhabhi Riddhi who was 5 months pregnant...actually Ishqi belonged to one of the rich family of Singhanias...they were rich and popular as Malhotra but they lived a private life as they have few enemies...Rihan Singhania was Ishqi 's father and her mother already died due to some diseases...Siddharth Singhania and Armaan Singhania was her brothers...Siddharth was the eldest one and married to Riddhi and he was handling their business

[Siddharth was the someone with whom Ishqi talked]

Armaan was a rockstar so many times he remained outside only...the enemies of Singhanias have always tried to harm Ishqi as she was their daughter so to protect her Rihan had adopted a girl of same age as that of Ishqi and her name was Himanshi...so that everyone think Himanshi as their daughter...but they never treat her as adopted one and all they lived happily...now she was married to Jatin Kapoor... Ishqi has lived in hostel and came home during vacation only during which she enjoyed to the fullest...Rihan and Siddharth wanted ishqi to take over the business but she wanted to do hard work as an employee...so from past three years she worked as a normal employee in many offices...and during this time she was not in contact of her family but they had kept eye on her and they were just waiting her return so that she could be made the CEO of Singhania group of industries...but they didn't liked that she married Ahaan...though they wanted their Ishqi to spend life with her love but the way Ahaan treated her...)

Ishqi was talking with Riddhi till then Rihan, Himanshi and Jatin also came...they talked for a while and did their dinner...

The next day, ishqi was talking with Riddhi.

[For dialogues, 'R' for Riddhi]

I: bhabhi main apne kuch important documents uss villa mein bhul gayi hu...

R: to tu vapas lene jaayegi vaha

She nods .

R: thappad padega abhi...agar kuch hogaya to...

I: pakka main jakar jaldi se le aaungi...pls jaane dijiye...

Riddhi Maan jaati hai aur ishqi ahaan ke villa ke liye nikal jaati hai...

Vo villa pahuchti hai but Ahaan vaha nhi hota...to vo jaldi se cupboard mein se apne papers nikalti hai...phir use apne haath mein ahaan ki di hui ring yaad aati hai toh vo uss ring ko nikalkar side table par rakh deti hai...