10. Bullet Shot

Hello guys,  I want to finish this story in the next 2 days as only 2 chapters are left. But seeing your responses, I am feeling it can't be possible. There are 600+ views on the chapter and still 10% of you are upvoting and commenting. It's not done.

Target for next part : 100 upvotes and 10 comments.

Happy Reading!

Next morning, Ishqi woke up and she was having a headache. She looked around and found a lemonade with a note.

"Drink it, it will make you feel better."

She drink the lemonade and started thinking about what might happen last night but she can't remember anything. Frustratingly,  she went to get ready and then gone downstairs and had her breakfast but didn't find Ahaan. Later she again went to her room and started thinking about last night. She heard voice of knob of door and she turned to see and found Ahaan standing there.

I: Kal maine kuch strange behave kiya tha?

He smiles and went near her and made her sit on the couch and he kneeled and hold her hands.

A: Kal tumne apni saari complaints mujse kahi but I was not happy bcoz you told everything without being in your senses. But don't worry I will try to give you each and every answer.

He looked down still holding her hands.

A: Pata hai Ishqi, I never liked girls since childhood bcoz I felt some kind of irritation with them and gradually I became arrogant and become dominant over others and then Shanaya came to my life. I feel attracted towards her and soon I fall for her. Hum dono bahut khush the but pata nhi meri family ko vo pasand nhi thi but still I continued my relationship with her but suddenly one day she left me. Muje kuch pata hi nhi chala ki kya ho gaya but muje mere sources se pata chala that she left the place with my money. Again I became that old Ahaan and I tried to continue my that legacy. Later on when you started working in my office,  I feel attracted towards you as I find you somewhat similar to Shanaya but I controlled myself not to move towards you but after that accident on trip I became very careful for you and I decided ki jo bhi ho main ek aur insan ko apne se durr jaane nhi dunga. I proposed you for the marriage but this time I have decided that I will not make myself weak so I did things as per my wish and become dominant over yourself too. You never complained of anything. I liked to spend time with you and care for you. I didn't realized when you became my habit then one day suddenly I again came across Shanaya and seeing her in that condition was vulnerable for me. Shayad issliye sab kehte hai ki first love is very special one. Uss waqt mujse jo ban pada maine vo kiya Shanaya ko bachane ke liye. Iss sabme tumhe hurt bhi krta raha baar baar . Tum kya soch rahi ho uss waqt muje kuch farq bhi nhi pada bcoz I always felt that you were always on my side. But later when you asked me for Divorce it enraged me and  I wanted to talk to you, tabhi hospital se vapas phone aagaya tha issliye main vaha chala gaya. Uss waqt bhi main ye soch raha tha ki Shanaya bas jaldi se theek hojaye issliye tumhe Divorce dene ke liye Haa krdiya taki tum help krne se mana nahi kro. Phir jab main ghar aaya, you already left. I tried to search you but didn't got any hint. Phir jab tum vo ring bhi vapas rakhkar chali gayi, I was just thinking about you. In all these things muje realise hi nhi hua ki tum kab meri aadat se meri jaroorat ban gayi.( tears escaped from his eyes )

He then looked Ishqi who was also in tears.

A: Tab muje pata chala ki main tumhare bagair nhi jee sakta. Maine lekin tab tumhari khoj ban krdi kyu ki thode time ke liye main tumhe aur khudko break dena chahta tha and finally I met you that evening. Maine iss baar thanliya tha ki ab tumhe durr jaane nhi dunga. Bas itna hi kehna tha muje.  I know abhi tumhe vishwas nhi ho raha hoga but it's true that I love you. I know pehla pyaar special hota hai lekin ab vo mera ateet hai lekin tum meri taqdeer ho Ishqi and I am  nothing without you.