Unbalanced Emotion

People usually leave when things grow dull, so I've heard

People usually leave when things grow dull, so I've heard. When everything appears disorderly and unpleasant, they will be abandoned. They were so preoccupied with getting away from that scenario that they couldn't care if what they did broke you to pieces. It's humorous because people frequently overlook the existence of a place that consistently elicits happiness and enthusiasm. That kind of paradise doesn't exist, since bliss is fleeting.

Similar to how the sun and moon were formed, our emotions are balanced. Left and right, morning and night, and good and wrong are impossible to coexist with. It is inevitable that they will remain together.

Similar to how life may occasionally feel chaotic and difficult while simultaneously bringing you immense joy and excitement.

"Missy! San ka pumunta? Kanina kapa hinahanap nila Jiro," said my friend Hazel. I gave her a little smile and showed her my recently released book.

"What the-Missy! Heto na ba 'yon?" Mabilis akong tumango ng may malawak na ngisi.

"Congratulations! Nakaka-proud ka! Payakap nga." I opened my arms without thinking, and she came running for a hug.

"Im sure matutuwa din sila Jiro, tara ipakita na natin," excited na sambit nito bago ako hinila papunta sa lagi naming tambayan.

"Jiro! Published author na si Missy!" with excitement, she spoke. Jiro, who is seated on the bench, gives us a shy smile that seems really strange to me.

"Congrats Missy. Sabi ko naman sayo mangyayari din ang mga pangarap mo," he added. Naupo kami sa kaniyang tabi at sinuklian ko rin siya nang simpleng ngiti.

"Thank you for always believing in me, kayo ni Hazel." Hazel smiled widely while Jiro nodded his head.

Throughout my four years of writing, neither of them has left my side. They encouraged me to write every story I intended to. They never failed to bring back my passion for writing. My family is not in favor of this; thus, the main reasons I'm still going after my dream are Hazel and Jiro.

"Grabe ka Missy, hindi parin ako makapaniwala na may kaibigan na kaming published author. Gosh! Sasabihin agad 'to kay mama," Hazel exclaimed, who's now scanning my very first physical book.

"Missy."

Jiro called my name out of nowhere. I give him a look. His face was suddenly showing mixed emotions, and he couldn't help but wonder why.

"Bakit?"

He gulped.

"Can we talk?" he asked. I look at Hazel who eventually stood up.