1.

Author p.o.v.

"Hyunggggg please listen to me."a teenager boy was trying to convince his hyung for something let's see what he want....

"Listen I am already getting frustrated I don't want to discuss on this topic anymore."

"Please aren't you my sweet hyung who always save me from troubles."

"But aren't you taking so much advantage of my this sweetness."

"But please atleast don't tell this to namjoon hyung he will get angry and also will punish me."

"So shouldn't he!!."

"Did you notice your screen time is increasing day by day I don't want to discuss more you are not getting your mobile back."

"Please."he gave his best puppy eyes but it didn't work on him.

"What's going on here."jk flinched by the sudden voice.

"Nothi-"

"Ohh you came namjonah breakfast is ready wait in the dinning for sometime."

"Jk what happen why are looking nervous."

"Nothing hyung."he said while running out of the room.

"What's wrong with him."

"Why are you standing here go and wait I am coming."

"OK do you need any help."

"No way just go and wait it's sufficient for me."

In a dining room.....

"I hope you prepared for your today's test."spoon slipt from jk's hand.

"Ab a yes hyung I am well prepared."namjoon notices his face expression but shrugged it off.

"That's good then."

"Are you done let's go."

"I forget to bring my bag coming hyung."he said while running upstair.

"Carefully what should I do with this boy."namjoon smiled at jin's statement.

"Hyung tell me now what he was asking for."

"Ohh that's nothing namjoonah."

"Really."he said in a stern voice as jin avoided his eye contact with him.

"Tell me?"jin sigh,"I woke up at 4 am to drink a water and thought to check on jk he was using his phone till that late so I goy angry and took his phone so he was asking me to get back his mobile."

"That's the matter I think I have to talk with him."

"Not now you can talk latter."

"But-"

"Let's go hyung."namjoon nodedd and went outside after bid bying to jin jk also said bye to jin and went to the parking.
------------------

Soon they reached to the college....in the whole ride jk felt something weired as namjoon didn't talk much with him which is unusual for him.

"Go to your class I don't want to hear any complain got it."

Jk nodedd and hug him before leaving.

"Did he got to know that I was using phone for like a whole night did jin hyung told him if this is true then I doomed today."he thought In his mind.

"Hey jk."his freind shaked jk to bring back.

"Why are you shouting I can hear."

"I don't think so....I called from like 5 minutes."