5.

"Oh so looks like my bear is angry with me now."he tried to put his hand on tae's shoulder but Tae shrugged his shoulder.

"I am really sorry bear."yoongi widened his eyes as he looked at Tae who bursts into tears.
________________________
"Tae what happened why are you crying like this bear."

Taehyung didn't said anything he just wrapped his hands around yoongi's waist yoongi gently caressed his back in a soothing way.

"Shh calm down here drink some water."taehyung lightly pushed yoongis hand.

"Drink some water you will feel better."taehyung drank water and now he was looking down.

"Are you OK now?"taehyung nodedd his head.

"Now tell me what happened to you."

"Hyung are you still angry on me did forgive me."

"Yes my bear I did."

"You know my hands are still hurting and don't ask about my knees looks like I can't stand for a week and and."taehyung looked at yoongi who was smiling softly he ruffled tae's hair softly and pulled him in a hug.

"OK OK I understand I am sorry let's have our dinner now."taehyung nodedd and yoongi started to feed him.
-------------------------------------------------
With Kim brothers....

"Yaeh hyung you know he is so bad I said him I am feeling dizzy but he didn't bother to let me go he made me take round forcefully hyung I was gasping for air but he didn't let me go and also he gave me 20 swats on my calf it hurted so bad hyung-"jungkook was blabbering while jin was just listening to him with a soft smile.

"OK I get it what you wanted to talk so tell me what you wanted now."

"You have to punish joonie hyungie."

"And may I know why would I punish him he didn't do anything wrong in my opinion."

"Then go I will not talk to you...you are the one who told him that I was using mobile till late at night that's why he punish me so hard."jungkook looked at other side jin wents infront of him.

"But it's your fault so you should get punished for that."

They were talking they didn't realise someone was listening tk their conversation.

"Hyung but still he can't punished me this hardly what if I get fell while running. I must had get hurt so badly."

Namjoon enters in a room and looked at jk who ignores him like he wasn't present in that room.

"Ohh i guess someone was complaining behind me."

Jungkook looked at him and pouted angrily he stood up from the bed and stomped his feet,"I don't want to talk with anyone here I am leaving this house."

Jin and namjoon both tried suppress their lough at his cuteness and jin asked him,"or may I know where do you think you will go."

Jungkook looked at him with pouty face and started to think while putting his tiny fingers on his head.

"I will go to taetae's house you know yoongi hyung is so good he is not bady like you."

"Then go ahead."Jin stated namjoon looked at him but signal him to shut his mouth.

Jungkook went out of the room while stomping his feet in anger.

Both namjin chuckled at his cuteness.

"Now you have to made up with him namjoonahh."

"Nae hyung I am going to his room let me see what he must be doing."

Namjoon enter in jk's room without knocking he stand by door frame he was looking at small figure who has pout on his face was packing his stuff in his bag. Namjoon smiled while looking at his brother's adorable site.

He fake caughed to get attention of jungkook,"What are you doing bunny."

Jungkook looked away,"ohh looks like someone is angry with me."

"I am leaving this house hyung I am not gonna talk to you."

"Hyungie is sorry bunny you tell me what should I do to make it with you."

"Hyungi will do anything for his bunny."

"Are you sure hyung."little smirk formed on jungkook's face.

"Y-yes I guess."namjoon said bit nervously as he notice his brother's facial expressions.

"So you have to do 20 situps here."jungkook said as he folded his hands over his chest.

"Are you saying this seriously bunny."

"Yup 100% hyung otherwise I am not gonna forgive you."his pout got bigger namjoon was thinking jin's word,"make it with jungkook or I will kicked you out of the house."he gulped and tried ti smile with his ear to ear.

"No no don't get angry I will do it."

Jungkook wents towards bed and sat on edge of his bed,"start hyung."he commanded.

"Just this time I will see you latter you bunny human."he mumbled.

"What did you said hyung."

"Nothing see I am doing this ."namjoon said as he started do sit ups.

Jungkook giggled out loudly by at his hyung but soon he control himself as he saw namjoon was glaring at him.

"Do it properly."

"OK sir anything else."namjoon tried to look sternly at him but internally his heart was fluttering by looking at how his doesaenge was happy.

"Now are you happy will you forgive hyung now."

Jungkook thought little and said,"nope yet you have to."

"I have to."namjoon tilted his head by thinking what task his brother will give him.

"I an hungry let's do dinner firest hyung ."he said as he dragged namjoon to the dinning.

"Hyung hyung jin hyung."

"Yeah you little brat why are you shouting."jin said while entering inside he smacked jungkook's head lightly.

"Oww hyung you hurted me."he pouted made his elder to chuckled at him.

"Stop being overdramatic I know how hardly I hitted you."

"Now eat your all the portion."jin served them and they started to do their dinner peacefully.

"Ahh thanks hyung today's dinner was really tasty."

"Yeah hyung I also enjoyed today's dinner."jin smiled and ruffled jungkook's hair,"I am glad you liked it."

"Hyung let's go to the backyard."namjoon tilted his head and jin looked at them.

"Come fast hyung I am going."

"Slowly."

"Aish this boy....what was that namjoonahh."

"Nothing just trying to earn his forgiveness hyung."

"I get it go otherwise I will really throw you out."jin said as he lough.

"Unbelievable hyung instead of making him understand you joined his company."

"When did I left his company."

"Hyung don't you love me."

"No."namjoon looked at him with delivery expression.

"Hyung."

"Go otherwise my bunny will get hyper."

"I hate you hyung."

"Hate you too go fast."
----------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....
----------------------------------------------
Hiii how are you all....I hope you like this hapter💜