🥛|Mrs mosses|👰‍♀️

Details

×Requested✓

×Fem reader

×They are both married ofc

×Love interest:Francis
×Fluff

_________________

'he must be exhausted by now' i thought to myself as i watched the tv while sitting on the sofa watching the commercials that aired on at the time.Nothing to exciting but i did get invested on a show that aired up every 3 days and i was lucky on not missing a episode.

After the commercial ended my show came back,i smiled lightly as i saw the intro starting to play like always, i saw the lightly colored low quality images ,the main character started arriving and were all in a mess , they looked panicked,Of course they started to do something crazy,they confessed to their household who just rolled their eyes since it was a 'normal' thing.

As the show finished,i was more invested what mc was going to do about the mysterious bag, the show cut off and went to its bloopers,it caused some giggles and chuckles out of me seeing the mistakes and some falling on props.

Sadly the moment was interrupted by the sound of a telephone ringing,i sighed and stood up to go answer it ,i picked it up and placed it on my right ear to hear.

"Hi! Its just me , my husband is out for work ,has he finally come back?" I said ,it was more like a whole thing i had to say if it were the door man asking for who is in their rooms and so on.

"Yes ma'am, I'm just now letting him in" They said as i thanked them before hanging up.And i smiled as i went to start on dinner,he must be hungry after all of his deliveries.

I hummed lightly as i made (dinner choice) to eat together once he arrived.After a while dinner was done so i served it in two plates and took out some drinks and placed them on the table, just in time i heard a knock, i smiled and went to opened it.

Once opening I saw Francis,I felt all warm inside and hugged him , wrapping my hands around his neck as he placed his hands in my hip and smiled looking down at me and leaned in for a kiss ,he carried me a bit and closed the door with his leg and stopped the kiss.

"I missed you too" he chuckled tiredly and gave me a peck before kissing all over my face just for fun ,making me chuckle and jokingly protest.

"Aaah! Stop hahah" i said as he smiled and carried me towards the couch and laid down, placing his head near my chest nuzzling against it , laying on top of me.

"Im tired.."he said yawned as i played with his hair.

"Go to sleep , you can eat dinner later" i said as he lifted his head to face me and smiled.

"Can't believe I'm with the women of my dreams" he smiled closing his eyes and started to slowly fall asleep.He must've been really tired due to him falling asleep fast.I didn't mind as i felt a yawn escape from my lips as i started to feel relaxed towards to his warm embraced.

'ill have to clean tomorrow..but right now I'll enjoy this moment..never felt happier in my life til Francis showed up' Was the last thing i thought of before fully falling asleep with my husband.

_________________

Short since well idk 😔

Working on 3 more 😝

(Ones a smut 🙈)