🥛|Chocolate Milk|🍫

Details

×Requested✓

×gn reader
×Love interest:Francis

×Nothing too specific so i made it a fluff

________

"you may enter" the receptionist said , clicking the button to let me in the building ,I was glad i wasn't accused of being a doppelganger, especially after hearing someone died due to being mistaken as one.

I shook my head and felt the shivers at the thought of being in that situation, i continued walking up the stairs to the third floor where my room was, once i reached the third floor and headed to room F05, while walking through the hallway i saw Dr Afton, hw greeted me with a smile and approached me.

"(Y/n), Just the person i was looking for" he said as you stopped walking so he could approach me.

"My fiancé, mia wants those hazelnut chocolates you make" he said as you took out a notepad amd wrote that down.

"May i ask how many?"i said as he thought about it for a second as i waited .

"2 dozens" he said as i nodded and wrote it down.

"Ill have them ready in a bit ,ill call you when im done!" I said as he nodded and left to do his stuff as i went to my room and started to blend some freshly opened hazelnuts in the blender,as it blended completely,i placed them in a bowl to use later.

I looked st my fridge seeing i didn't have milk at the moment and sighed as i got out of my room and closed the door on my way out and headed to room F-02 , Before i could fully do the Three knocks the door opened to reveal the handsome tired man i fell for.He smiled and leaned in for a peck and let me enter.

"Hey fancis..could i borrow some milk?" I asked as he shut the door with hisnleg and wrapped his hands and srms around me and rested his head in my neck ,his lips touching my neck disrupting my breathing as i let out a shaky breath.

"Sure..but can you sleep over tonight?" He whispered, kissing my neck lightly making me shiver.

"Of course,but let me make these chocolate hun" i said as he let me go and yawned and plopped himself on his couch as i went to his fridge , opening it to get 2 glasses of milk.I went back to Francis seeing his calm sleeping state , i gave him a peck making him smile slightly then i left.

I headed back to my room and began preparing the chocolate i was told to make. After all,it is my job and i enjoy making people smile and seeing them share the delicious treat.

After about an hour,i was able to finish, i placed them in boxes , normally it'll take hours but i luckily had made the stuff ahead just in case,and it was very helpful.

I already called afton and mia five minutes ago,i carried the boxes and left my room , turning off my lights amd heading to their room number.I knocked and mia Opened the door and her eyes seemed to shine.

"Thank you sweetie!" She said as she gave me the money and said her goodbye before closing the door,i headed to Francis room and opened the door i hadn't locked earlier.

I saw him still asleep in the couch, looking cute and hot.I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of milk and dropped a small chocolate tablet inside as i slowly stirred it to mix them.

I hadn't been paying much attention since i felt a pair of arms wrap around me making me jump a bit. "Hey..." He muttered and took my glass of chocolate milk and drank almost everything.

My jaw dropped as i saw he left me a bit but let out a chuckle and drank the rest.
I turned around to hug him and embrace the moment.

"Hi francis ,hun!" I whispered in his ear as he smiled with his half lid eyes.He kissed me and held my face to pull me s bit closer.

"I love the taste of that chocolate milk in your mouth" he said licking his lips making me blush and playfully smack him.

"Shush it idiot,you drank most of my drink" i said faking my annoyance.

"I'll make it up tomorrow, let's go to sleep love" he said as we went to his bedroom where he dragged me and sorta tightly snuggled against me.

I didn't refuse the good warmness it gave as i placed my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat, smooth and steady like usual.

"Goodnight Francis" i said closing my eyes.

"Goodnight (y/n)" he responded before drifting to sleep as i did as well a few minutes later.

____________

Should've made it longer but felt sleepy