🥛|Date| 💕

Details

×Requested ✓
×Female reader
×fluff
×Love interest:Francis
×short and kinda rushed

______________

I let out a nervous shaky breath as i looked at myself one more time in the mirror ,I fixed my hair a bit ,after all I had to look either half my best or my very best for this night.

I didn't want to mess up with what seemed simple to someone,but I was sorta panicking.I sighed and opened my door to get out.

I could see , Francis standing in front of the door ,he looked better than I've expected after being told hia description.He looked so good looking with that hooked nose of his ,those eye bags making him look even hotter,his brown hair almost in place.The white button up seemed to barely fit him for how it revealed his body structure, lastly that black bow tie of his made his appearance somewhat even better.

"Mm..Your (y/n) right?" He asked looking at me with a nervous smile of some kind ,it wasn't cheerful nor too nervous.

"Yea!" I responded as he gave a better smile,he stretched his arm out offering me a hand to hold.He waited as I thought of it for a bit ,he was quite patient,it probably took me 2 minutes but I accepted his hand.

I then closed my door as we both headed out of the building ,It was kinda an awkward start.My hands were getting slightly sweaty.

"Are you allergic to anything?" He asked as he looked at me.

"Well yes,im allergic to (-------)"I stated as he nodded.

"I'll keep that in mind"He said making me feel a bit unsure,mixed feelings.

(Or)

"No ,but thanks for asking" I responded as he gave me a slight nod, giving quite the mix of a feelings.

I was about to pull my hands away but he seemed to frown a bit, looking down at our hands, thinking he may have done something wrong,it made me stop being quite sympathetic.

"Sorry I just have sweaty hands.."I said looking away a bit ashamed for some reason.He reassured me ge was fine with it making me feel a bit comfortable.

We both entered the diner ,it was pretty decent.we both seated apart from each other ,seated to face each other  in the cleanest seats,no longer holding hands, which gave me a chance to wipe off my hands from the sweat.

We ordered some drinks and food thats seemed to catch are interest.As we waited we started talking quite a bit,our talk made me feel way more comfortable than I've expected,my heart fluttered,my body relaxed and I was feeling quite in love for the moment.

"Yea! They are getting better at looking like us" I stated as Francis nodded after he shared his experience.

"Mhmm hoping they don't come inside our building "He said as I nodded in agreement.After We both ate our meals he paid for both of us.

"Thank you "I said as he nodded and took my hand,I was very comfortable with him and I loved the moment we had.

We both headed to the apartment,side to side and talking.

Once we arrived to my door room I turned back to face him to see him holding 6 red roses as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I wasn't sure If you'll like flowers" he said looking away out of nervousness,as his cheeks had a light pink tint on them.I smiled , feeling loved at the moment,I gave him a kiss on his lips,in the process I coukd feek his body tense up , his hand tightening its grip on mine.

"Thank you..and goodnight"  I said taking the flowers, leaving him with his thoughts as I entered my room.

____________

Next ones:
Not in order

Next ones:Not in order