Chapter 27

I wake up to the sound of Hunter bouncing in his playpen screaming and throwing his blanket out of the playpen. I rub my eyes and stretch my arms into the air and get out of bed,I walk over to Hunter and pick him up

"It's 1am here which is 8pm back home which is your bed time and your just waking up. What am I going to do with you" I smile loosely at him and he has a wide grin on his face. I look over at Luke to check that he is still sleeping, he is, the boy can sleep through anything. Then I grab my shoes and slide them on, I slip a jacket onto Hunter and a sweatshirt onto me and then I quietly open the bedroom door, I look around and it's all quiet, assuming the boys have gone to bed I make my way to the front door and quietly exit. While carrying Hunter. I look around the dark road and then sit on the bench on their front poach. I listen to all the quiet nightly noises and watch as very few cars so bye, the dimly lite road looks outstandingly beautiful and the sounds just amaze me. It's so peaceful and quiet. I close my eyes and take it all in as Hunter lays on my lap I think he's also enjoying it.

"You come here often?" I hear a low British voice say to me. I slowly open my eyes terrified to but I know I have to. In front of me stands a man, a scary looking man, with scars on his face, a beard, a warn out hat and some teeth missing, I notice his teeth missing when he shows a creepy smile under the dim lighting.

"L-leave us alone my husband is right inside and he will hear you." I threaten even know knowing that's not true.

"And your American, all the better." He smirks. I need to get Hunter safe all that matters is Hunter is safe. I think through my head.

"Please sir just let us go let me put my baby boy inside and then I'll do whatever you want just please let me keep my baby safe." I start to panic and cry.

"I don't want your baby anyways." He snickers. I shakily stand up and walk over to the front door of the house.

"Put the kid inside then step away from the door." The man holds up a gun pointing to me.

"Be a good boy go get daddy be a good boy." I mumble closely to Hunter in between cries. I open the front door and sit Hunter down before closing it again.

"Good." The man says and grabs my arms pulling me very close to him.

"Please don't hurt me." I cry in fear

"Are you really worried about that?" He laughs. When he laughs I flinch but I do not move at all. I do not try to fight him I just stand there trying to think but all that comes to my head is terror. He pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me roughly. This time I squirm. I squirm like crazy until he punches me in the jaw, I hold my jaw in fear and surprise. I hold back every year that I can letting some slip and then he continues, he kisses down to my neck and starts taking off my sweatshirt.

Luke's POV

I get awoken by Hunter sitting by the bed crying, I look down at him and he points to the door saying mommy. I look beside me and Alexis is no longer there. I stand up and pick up Hunter rushing out the bedroom door.

"Where is she buddy? Did she go for air?" I ask and open up the front door, I walk out and see Alexis on the ground blood covered and clothes less. She got raped. I gasp and fall down to her crying I realize I still have Hunter and he shouldn't see this so I rush inside the house and into phils room.

"Phil Phil" I say standing in the door way of his bedroom crying.

"What's going on?" He looks at me with concern.

"Alexis. I walked outside and she got raped she's laying there raped please take him!" I set Hunter down on phil's lap and rush back out the door, I grab the phone and call the hospital while holding Alexis in my lap and sobbing hard.

"Please don't leave me please I need you Alexis I need you." I whisper to her in between sobs. Dan walks out seeing her immediately and looks at me with wide eyes. I sit there. Sobbing.

"Luke cmon we need to get her to the hospital." Dan says shakily

"There already on there way." I say my heart breaking in a million pieces every time I look at her.

SHORTER CHAPTER SINCE ITS ALMOST THE ENDING OF THE BOOK!! ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED OR WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS??