Chapter 32

Luke's POV

"DADA BABA" I hear Hunter scream I slowly open my eyes and look around the dim room, I rub my tired eyes and sit myself up

"DADA" I hear Hunter cry. I stand up and walk over to his playpen and pick him up

"What's wrong buddy." I say holding him close to me and rubbing his back gently he continues to softly cry as he sniffles and hurries his head into my chest.

"Bottle?" I ask he looks at me and starts to clap his hands together.

"Ah there we go" I grin at him and carry him into the kitchen, I look at the clock on the microwave and it is 4:30 am.

"Why are you up so early?" I ask Hunter as I shake my head, I grab a bottle that is sitting on the counter and then I fill it up with some milk, I put the cap on and screw it as Hunter reaches for it, I hand him it and he imedintly takes it and sucks on it.

"I remember when I had to feed you myself." I say

"Time sure does fly.." I carry him back into our bedroom that we are staying in and I lay him in his play pen again he starts fussing.

"Fine fine ok since mom isn't here you can cuddle with daddy until you go back to sleep." I smile at him and pick him up putting him on the bed and then laying bedside him, I pull the covers over me and his feet so that he can't suffocate into the covers and then I wrap a arm around him to make sure he doesn't go anywhere, then I take it into consideration that he could roll off the other side of the bed so I take extra pillows and lay them beside him as a barrier. I kiss his cheek and lay my head back onto the pillow that Alexis has once laid her beautiful angelic head on, I look over at Hunter as he drinks his bottle while slowly falling back asleep, he reaches for my head and places his small baby hands into my hair and grips a chunk of my hair softly and falls asleep. I smile small at him and also fall back asleep.

**

I slowly open my eyes to the sound of birds chirping outside of the window, I look over onto the bedside table at the clock, 7:15 am. I look back at Hunter and he is still asleep, the whole time change thing is still working on him. I stand up slowly and quietly careful not to wake him, I cautiously pick him up and lay him back into his play pen and sit his bottle beside him incase he wakes up. I make the bed and then walk into the attached bathroom, I turn on the water to the shower and look myself in the mirror. I watch the Features on my face from smiling to crying. We had another baby coming.. And we didn't even know about it. Tears steam from my eyes as I cry, I fall to the bathroom floor and sob

"Why'd you take this baby away from me! Why did you let this happen to Alexis!! If there is a God out there please hear my prayers... I can't handle Hunter on my own.. I can't do this I need her I need Alexis I NEED HER YOU GIVE ME HER BACK YOU HEAR??" I scream and throw my shirt off and at the door, I sob harder and harder as I think about it more and more. I stand up and shove down my pants and then my boxers then I step into the shower and feel the hot water hit my back. I turn to face the water and cup my hands underneath the water, I wait till my hands are filled with water and then splash my eyes with it. I rub my face with some water as I continue to cry.

"Why couldn't it be Sam! WHAT DID ALEXIS EVER DO!!" I scream and punch one of the walls, I feel the whole shower shake so I don't do it again, I just cry.

**

After a while of being in the shower I tell myself that it is time to put myself to together and get out so I wash my hair and then my body and then I climb out, I turn off the water and grab a towel to dry off with, once I am dried off I then put on some boxers and walk back into the bedroom that is attached to the bathroom, I look over at the bed and Hunter is still sleeping on it so I quietly make my way over to the closet and then find some of my clothes in my luggage, I put them on myself and put some cologne on. I slip some socks on along with vans and then walk into the kitchen, Dan and Phil are already up cooking some pancakes so I just grab a coffee and they tell me they will save some for me and Hunter. Of course I thank them because I mean who could live without Dan and Phil's amazing pancakes right? I walk back into the guest bedroom and take a seat at the small desk area in the room, I take out my laptop that is from my luggage and then I type in some Twitter, as I sip some of my coffee I scroll through Twitter to see what has been going on in the world without me knowing.

Youtubersslayerspop090 tweeted "when you find out that Sam will be coming to the UK soon." Excuse me? He better not . He Better keep his little ass away from my baby angel.

Lukesqueen92 tweeted
"Oh look I'm Alexis I get out into a hospital for being raped when oh surprise I was never raped.." I read and this one hits me the hardest. They usually say to stay away from the hate comments but this js one thing I cannot and will not do.

So I reply

"Dear 12 year old little girl, for your information Alexis really was raped. So unless you've ever got raped I suggest you keep your damn mouth shut." I type and then send in.

I close my laptop after finishing my coffee, going through Twitter and yelling at some hate comments. I stand up and walk into the kitchen putting my coffee cup in the sink and then taking the pancakes, I eat quickly and then feed Hunter and get him dressed, by then it's about 9am so we get into the car to head to the hospital to see Alexis, we pull into the parking lot and park the car, then we get out and walk inside, I say hello to the lady at the desk who is basically there everyday so we've come to know each other quit well. Then I walk to the elevator carrying Hunter, Hunter looks around.

"Mama?" He says

"Yeah we're gonna see mama." I say with a smile to him, the lady who is in the elevator smiles at us

"He's cute." she says

"Thanks" I say smiling.

We reach the floor and we step out and walk to Alexis room we walk in slowly, Alexis is awake and watching the tv.

"Hey babe.." I say. She snaps her head up to look at me with fear dead in her eyes.

"It's okay it's just luke I'm not going to hurt you.." I say and take a seat far enough away from her that I can't "hurt" her but close enough I can talk.

"Mama!" Hunter squeals in joy and tries pushing away from me to her.

"Hunter hold on." I say.

"Hunter..?" She says

"You remember?" I say with a smile. She nods slowly

"Do you want to hold him?" I say she nods slowly again. I stand up and sit Hunter on her lap, she holds him and smiles at him I sit back down and watch them.

"Luke" she says to me

"Hm?" I say

"I think I'm pregnant." she says to me

"Why do you think that..?" I ask, I was just going to break the news to her but I can't now..

"I have morning sickness and I'm craving peanut butter and pickles and I'm late.." She tells me.

"Alexis.." I say

"mhm?" She smiles at me

"Babe.. Your right you were pregnant.. But you getting raped.. You lost the baby.." I tell her. Her smile drops and she starts crying.

"Shh it's okay.." I grab her hand and rub it with my thumb

"We were going to have another baby?" She says in between sobs

"Yeah.. But he or she is in a better place now yeah? Maybe we're just not ready.. We have Hunter we have to think about.." I say quietly and kiss her forehead. She cries hard and I take Hunter and then hand her a tissue, she wipes away her tears and blows her a nose

"If you want another one maybe later we can try for one." I tell her and she smiles small still trying to get rid of the tears

"I love you"  she tells me

"I love you to" I say so happy to hear her say that again. It gives me butterflies.