- 1 -

(A/N: im posting it on this account because it flopped)

"WOOOOOOOOO!!!" A brown haired boy cheered, clutching onto the back of an intimidating man like a koala as they ran around at incredible speeds.

"GET THE FUCK OFF MY BACK!" The intimidating man, with flowing shoulder-length brown hair turned his head around, his orange eyes seemingly glowing while glaring at the boy on his back.

"KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD, IDIOT!" The boy yelled, pointing forward, prompting the man to look ahead seeing a huge green fleshy arm swinging towards the ground, directly where they are.

"SHIT!" The man side-stepped, dodging the arm at the last second, and continuing to run forward, "YOU'RE HEAVY AS FUCK! GET OFF ME!"

"NO! I WILL NOT MISS OUT A CHANCE LIKE THIS!" The boy yelled back, his one golden eye having an amused glint in it.

"Can you two stop arguing?" The voice came from their ear piece, clearly annoyed of their shit.

"Whatever. How's the analysis going, Hori?" The boy asked, letting the man focus on the curse with the motorcycle-like wheel and massive arm on their head.

"No weak spots detected yet, but Grim and I are following close behind. Try to chase that bastard into a narrow alleyway, we'll appear from the other side so I can make contact with it." Hori replied, heavily breathing.

"Roger." The man responded, tilting forward and running even faster than before.

He ran towards the curse's left side, pressuring it into fleeing to another route. The curse looked at the duo and started gurgling, a sign of panic.

The curse swung it's arm down at them, but the boy brought his hands out, clasping his palms together and re-opening it, pieces of codes appearing from the palms and encircling his figure. He grabbed a piece of code, making it take form of a lightning bolt and throwing it towards the incoming arm at break-neck speeds. The bolt hit the wrist, a small wave of glowing purple covering the skin around the area of where it landed. Nothing happened for a moment before the arm started spasming, no longer able to move.

"That right there was a piece of code from BonziBuddy." The boy grinned. The curse started screeching loudly before the huge arm started moving on it's own and smashing into a building. "Whoops." The boy sweat dropped.

"...Fucking idiot." The man shook his head in disappointment. He saw an opening and wasted no time in taking it, running towards the curse and landing a heavy kick on it's side. The curse swerved a little before taking a sharp turn towards an alleyway.

'Perfect.' both the man and boy grinned, seeing their plan come into action.

The curse sped through the alleyway before a large cloud of smoke made it stop in place. It started to slowly clear out, revealing two figures. One of them was tall and buff, while the other was lean.

"That entrance was badass as fuck, you can't lie." The boy, who now got off the man's back, whispered to the other.

"True." The man whispered back.

"Grim, buff my legs up a little. I need to be fast for this." The lean figure, Hori, whispered to Grim.

"Alright." Grim nodded, pulling off the glove from his left hand and touching Hori's shoulder with all 5 fingers. The curse looked on in confusion.

"Should be good enough, Don't get yourself killed." Grim let go of Hori's shoulder and stepping back a little.

"Of course." Hori took a low stance, before launching towards the curse, the ground cracking underneath his feet. He got close to the curse, lifting his hand and touching the curse for a second before immediately making distance.