What is this feeling?? Part 1

This story is also on my FanFiction Account https://www.fanfiction.net/~kasumihyuuga

This is a muffin explosion fanfiction (Aka Robbie x Dipper) if you don't like it don't read it it that simple.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the cheaters in Gravity Falls and/or any of the characters in it all I own is the plot.

this story is to be rated differently later in the story.

It's been two year, the last time Dipper and Mabel has been in gravity falls. now their 14 almost 15 and Mabel's going in her Freshman year well Dipper's going in to his sophomore year of high school this year

Dipper and Mabel had just got off the bus, Mabel took a deep breath in then coughs "yep it still smells like pine trees and gas fumes, its good to be back in gravity falls, isn't dipping sauce?" Mabel looked at him with a huge smile on her face.

Dipper narrowed His eyes towards her "Don't call me that and yes" He said a little annoyed "it's nice to be back" he said with a slight smile on his face 'I never thought I'd miss this place so much, But now we're back!' he thought to himself "we missed you gravity falls!" He and Mabel yelled to the sky with a huge grins on their faces.

"And you didn't miss your favourite person in the world" said a familiar voice to the right of them

"don't forget your second favourite person." another familiar voice added

Both Dipper and Mabel look towards the voice's to see their Grunkle Stan and Soos standing next to Stan's car.

"GRUNKLE STAN, SOOS!" Dipper and Mabel both yelled with a huge smile on their faces and ran towards them when they got to Stan and Soos, Dipper and Mabel jumped up and flew in to Stan's arms gave him a vary tight hug. Stan hugged them back, well they all spin in a circle a couple time and slowly came to a stop.

"we missed you so much Grunkle Stan" Dipper and Mabel said as they hugged him then let go a couple seconds later

"I missed you guys too" he said smiling. soon after the pine twins released him from their hug attack

"Hey what about me dudes?" Soos asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"we missed you too Soos," they both hugged Soos.

"aww thanks dudes." Soos hugged them back with a big smile on his face.

"Okay that's enough kiddos, we have enough time to catch up at the shack, get your stuff and put it in the trunk" said Grunkle Stan as he hopped in to the driver sit and buckling up.

Soos opened up the trunk and sat in the passenger sit and buckled up.

Dipper and Mabel put their bags in trunk and slammed it closed and jumped in to the car and buckled up as Stan drove away from the bus station

"So Grunkle Stan where is other Grunkle Stan?" Mabel asks she look at the side of Stan face

"he's in the lab working on something new" he says as he looks at Mabel in the rear view mirror for a second "So don't bug him when we get home" "okay Mabel?"

Mabel looks at Stan then sighs "Okay"

--------------------------------------they arrived at the shack about 20 minutes later----------------------------------

Mabel jumped out of the car and opened the trunk and grabbed her bags "LAST ONE IN THE SHACK IS A ROTTEN EGG!" she yelled to the car and ran in to the shack and up the stares to Mabel's and Dipper's room.

Dipper grabbed his bag and walked to the shack "Slow down Mabel the Shacks not going anywhere!" he yelled as he swiftly walked in to the door of the shack so he wouldn't be the last one in the shack.