'home' part 2

This is a muffin explosion fanfiction (Aka Robbie x Dipper) if you don't like it don't read it it that simple.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the cheaters in Gravity Falls and/or any of the characters in Gravity falls. all I own is the plot.

this story is to be rated differently later in story.

Previously: Robbie walks towards Dipper and the fridge door and leans against it, "so i came in here to tall you that theirs a party going on at my house tonight and Wendy want it me to ask if you wanna come."

"if that's the only reason you come in here to ask then you can go now because I'm not going if Mabel's not going and plus you probable don't want me there anyway" Dipper says as he snaps at Robbie

"whoa little man."Robbie says as he turns Dipper around to face him "for One Mabel's is going and Two You don't have to get so mad it's not like i don't want you there it just..."Robbie pauses as he looks away from Dipper. "never mind..." he say as he walks back to hall way door "well are you coming or not?" he says slightly turning his head to Dipper.

Dipper tenses up as a familiar female voice shouts from the mystery Shack gift shop. "hey Robbie we're heading to you place early!"

"Yeah, Okay you know where the spare key is. Right. Wendy!?" Robbie yells back.

"Yeah. yeah see you there!"Wendy yells as she and the rest of the group goes into a van and drive away towards Robbie's house.

Dipper clears his throat but says nothing and turn his face away from Robbie.

Robbie walks up to Dipper again and reaches for Dipper's face. When his cold hand touched Dipper's face, Dipper's eyes widen with fear and he slapped Robbie's cold hand away for his face. He pushes him away making Robbie fall to the floor and Dipper turns to run away.

--- flash back ---

It's late and Dipper goes in to an old beaten up house and slowly walks in and closes it quietly so that he doesn't make a noise.

He turns around to look if anyone is up after seeing that is up he sighs in relief, he walks slowly to the staircase and on his way to it he bumps in to the small side table that is between the door and the stairs. Every thing on it falls off and make a loud crashing sound on to the floor, Dipper quickly crouches down to pick it up when an older scruffy looking man comes out of the living room to the hallway turns on the light and looks at Dipper who is on the floor, cleaning up the stuff then looks up to the scruffy looking man that smelt like a six pack of beer then stands up quickly "I-i um-mm" and looks to his feet with concern.

"you shut you fucking mouth!" the older man slurs and tightly grips on to the collar of Dipper's long-sleeve shirt "Where the fuck were you?!" then pulls up and tightens his grip on Dipper collar.

Dipper grabs on to the mans wrist as he tightens his grip on him "N-nowhere. dad" He looks to the wall to the right of him remembering the some older teens bulling him in the school locker room of the gym

"Tell me the truth you fucking little brat!" the older smelly man shacks him, well forcing Dipper's head to look at him

Dipper looks him right in the eyes "That is the truth!" He snaps at the man, then bits his lip quickly regretting what he yelled. as the old male release his Grip on Dipper then punches him on the cheek that makes him stumble back a bit "I said the truth you punk!" The older man say as he pushes Dipper in the chest that makes him fall to the floor.

Dipper backs up in to the door as the older male steps towards Dipper and undoes his belt and holds it in his hand,

--- end of flashback ---