Robbie's party

This is a muffin explosion fanfiction (Aka Robbie x Dipper) if you don't like it don't read it it that simple.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the cheaters in Gravity Falls and/or any of the characters in Gravity falls. all I own is the plot.

Previously: Grunke Stan is in the living room asleep on the couch as the light from the T.V shins on him.

As the Pine twins are lying awake in their beds.

"hey Dipper you wake?" Mabel says in a quit voice as she rolls to face her brother.

Dipper sighs and rolls over as well "yea, why?"

"What happened back there?" Mabel asks with concern in her voice as she looks at her brothers face. Dipper felt his heart skip a little.

"Well," he started nervously, "I-I just don't like when people touch my face..."

Mabel could tell that Dipper was straight up lying and gave a look of disapproval.

"Dipper, are you really gonna keep things from me?" Mabel asked and sat up on her bed, "Now tell big sister Mabel what's going on."

Dipper grunted at the 'big sister' thing but quickly let go of it due to the tense feeling in his chest and face.

Dipper takes in a deep breath "Well," he takes a short pause and then rolls on to his back and looks up to the ceiling "I thought he was going to beat me up....."

Mabel looks at him and then stands up "Dipper you know we're not at 'home' right? you don't need to worry about being beaten up here." she says as she walks toward Dipper and sites down next to him and hugs her brother "we're safe with Grunke Stan's." she said as looked at Dipper with that smile that she's up to no good.

"I know that smile what are planning Mabel?" dipper looked at Mabel with concern 'If it anything like her other plans. it'll go poorly.' Dipper thought to himself.

Mabel goes to the dresser and pulls some outfits for Dipper and her self, and through the outfit on to Dipper's face "We're going to Robbie party"

"Wait!? What?! No No No No No!!" Dipper said as he shakes his head side to side.

"Get dressed now or your going to the party in your pajamas Dipper." she said as she crossed her arms and glared at her brother.

Dipper simply rolled his eyes turned around and then undressed and throw his cloches on to his bed and changes in to a grey long-sleeve shirt with a black band t-shirt that he got from Robbie two years ago, and some old pair of jeans seem to be ripped up skinny jeans. Dipper turns around as Mabel pulls down her sweater. "why did you pick this shirt."

"oh come on it so~ cute~." Mabel says teasing him a little and giggles at him as she opens the door and goes in to the hallway "now come on well Grunke Stan is still asleep." she says as she goes down the staircase a few seconds later Dipper follows her down and out the door they quickly grab their bikes and bike there way to Robbie's house when they get there. they see flashing lights and hear blasting music that's coming form inside.

Dipper and Mabel get to the front door of the house, Dipper stands there awkwardly "I don't think I can do this." he says backing away from Mabel and the front he goes a little to far then falls down the porch steps and land on he butt at the bottom of the steps looking up at Mabel.

Mabel walks to Dipper and grabs her brothers hand "How about you stop being such a pansy and come in with me." she says as she starts to walk to the door, dragging Dipper along with her, when they get to the door Mabel quickly opens it and pushes Dipper in side.

Dipper stumbles in through the door and stop in front of a crowd of people he looks around the room as a small group stops dancing to look at him, his face goes red in embarrassment as he backs up in to Mabel "Why'd you do that for?" he says in a hushed voice to his sister and turns around to look at her.

Mabel simple looks at him and smile "If I didn't do that you wouldn't have come in at all. Right?" as she says that Mabel spots Wendy coming towards them, Mabel frantically waves her hand at Wendy as she walk to them, Mabel see that some one is right behind her but can't really make out who it is.

"hey guys." Wendy says with a smile as she gets closer to the twins. Dipper turns around as Wendy gets to them Robbie comes around Wendy and puts his arm around her seeing that the pine twins made it to the party and a small smirk grows on to his face as he looks at the twins. Dipper sees the small smirk that Robbie is giving them and then turns his gaze away from Robbie as his face goes hotter then it alright is.

"I thought you guys where going to stay home tonight?" Wendy says looking at the twins.

Mabel gives a big grin to Wendy and Robbie "We where but then we thought it would be fun t-"

"You thought that not me." Dipper interrupted her crosses his arms over his chest and looks to the floor trying to hide the fact that hes wearing the shirt Robbie gave him and Mabel two years ago because there was no one else at his bands concert.

Robbie looks at the fidgeting Dipper and notices that hes wearing his old band t-shirt and he laughs quickly to himself and looks to the ground to make sure that no one can see him laughing to himself.

"Yeah so, we kinda Snack out of Grunkle Stan house to come here." Mabel says as she gives a big grin and a little chuckle.

"oooh~ we got some rebels here" Wendy says with a lough then smiles and the twins.

Robbie looks at Mabel then to Dipper then rolls his eyes and whispers into Wendy's ear and walks towards the steps then turns to his right, right before the steps and walks in though a door.

Dipper and Mabel look at Robbie with a confused expression on there faces as the watch him walk in to the room then quickly snap there gaze to Wendy

"what was that all about?" Mabel asked Wendy, Mabel scratched her head a little confused.

Wendy looked at the twins and shrugged "I don't know." she said slightly biting her bottom lip then quickly looked at Dipper "Why don't you see what's wrong with him." Wendy said as she when behind him and started to push him towards the door, once they got to the door Mabel helped Wendy push Dipper though it

Dipper stumble, when he went though the door and tripped and made a loud thud, right before Robbie got to him.

Robbie slowly turned around to look down at Dipper as blood ran down from his mouth to his chin and smeared across his cheek

Dipper's eyes widen in horror as he seen the blood dripped down for Robbie's mouth. the smell, taste of copper and iron in the air. Dipper started to crawl backwards

Robbie steppes closer to Dipper a little more as he backed away "R-Robbie... wha- what did you do??" Dipper look at what was laying on the floor, as he looked closer he saw that it was a

A/N

Sorry I forgot to say this last time but thank you to the few followers I have. :3

That and well I didn't know how to end this chapter

Love. kasumi~