⊹ ࣪ ˖ Phone Fun

I'm on the phone with my best friend Cassie whilst conversing about random topics,
The dim light of the Tv glowing onto my face,
American horror story playing in the background.
Until Cassie spoke,
"Soooo... how's that step dad of yours?" She asked flirtatiously
"Shut up, he's not that hot!"
I exclaimed, trying not to sound too enthralled.

"Ugh fine what ever you say... if I were you I'd be ALL over that." Cassie replied.
"Ewww gross" i enthusiastically chuckle, as if me and my step dad haven't been together for the past weeks.

"Okay so, there's this guy at my work and he's really hot, I want him so bad I wanna cry like he needs to come place a ring on my finger."
Cassie whined.
"What does he look like?" I asked curiously cause I have to know if he's worth the attention or not.
Cassie sent me his account while going on forever about her hot co worker.
Until i heard a noise at my door.
My step dad walks in, his eyes tired, but i could tell he was extremely needy.
And when mom wasn't home or awake to satisfy his needs, I'm always his go too.

He gets on top of me, my bottom half hanging off the bed horizontally, as i lay across my stomach.
I turn around and flash him an annoyed look.
Causing him to grab me by the hair.
"Why are you being so bitchy tonight, don't act like you don't beg me to fuck that wet cunt every chance you get, now that your on the phone with that little friend of yours you wanna act different, god forbid she knew you were such a cock slut for your own step father."
He teased in a menacing tone.

"Yeah John, as if" i replied back while rolling my eyes, and go back to listening to Cassie's ramblings.
until i go blank as my step dad plays with my cunt.
His large veiny middle finger slowly going in and out my tight cunt making wet noises.
I cover my mouth to silence my moans, i want to be loud but i know what would happen if my mom caught the two of us together.

"Mmmmm" i accidentally slipped out, john bends down near my ear to shush me, while placing kisses on my neck.
"What did you say?"
Asked Cassie concerned cause i haven't said anything for a while, as she was rambling.

"Oh yes, i agree you should totally ask for his n-number, he seems t-totally with it"
I stuttered out while my step dad is still fingering my wet cunt with his pointer and middle finger.

"Purk that pretty ass up for daddy"
He growled
I hesitated a bit, a little nervous cause my friend would probably be able to hear every little noise, but i complied.

"You're such a good girl for daddy doing as your told and being such a good little slut."
He degraded me as he started sliding his 12 inch cock along my cunt, the girth enough to drive any woman insane.

"Mhm~" i muffledly replied back with my hand covering my mouth trying not to make any noise, very nervous and a little overwhelmed at how easy it is to make me melt as his touch.
I was practically a slave to his dick and he knew it.

"Y-you should maybe ask for his Instagram, just say you would like to hang out after work or s-something"
You told Cassie trying to pretend like I'm not being stimulated by my own step father.

"Yes I was thinking that too but I'm too nervous... might have to hold him at gunpoint for it"

"He's finna meet his ma-"
I was shortly cut off from my sentence as my step dad had started entering my tight cunt, every inch he got deeper filling me up, a mix between pain and pleasure.
Making me feel like I'm suffocating, trying my best not to moan as loud as i can to alarm Cassie nor my sleeping mother.

"That's right, that's my good little slut
Begging your step dad to fuck you while your mother is asleep in the other room... but you like that, don't you?"
He teased whispering in your my while simultaneously pounding my insides making me want to do nothing but cry from the fact I'm practically being torn apart by my moms fiance.