that Saturday night

It was prom night. I was hoping for a good night with my prom date. After all he had asked me out to prom. Promising me the best night of my life

As I walked into the prom my short red dress got a lot of attention. Some girls were even whispering about me. I ignored then though: my main goal was to find my prom date and have the best night of my life.

As I walked past a few people I saw him in the distance his back facing the hall. As if guarding something that wasn't there: or someone that was there.

There she stood: the schools cheerleading captain. Her arms were wrapped around my prom date. They both were making out in the corner of the gym.

I just stood there helplessly hoping that this was a dream. But it wasn't. My prom date was cheating on me with the schools cheerleading slut.
I was so excited for tonight.  I even booked us a hotel room. Yet here as I stand I am full of regret.

I was stupid and blinded by a asshat like him.

I take a cup of fruit punch and sip it. Glaring at them as I arise with anger and jealousy.
Something snapped in my head as I walked up behind him. I dumped my glass of fruit punch on his head. The juice staining both there outfits.

" Don't u ever talk to me again"
I snarled at him as he stared at me in shock. As I walked out of the gym I could feel the glares a hundred times bigger. I grin as I realize that I just stood up for myself without any help.

I stand outside gazing up at the stars. Only one thing left to do. Go to my hotel room and sob my eyes out. Just as I turn I bump into some one. The impact knocks me off my feet as I glare up at the guy angirly.

My glare disappears Instantly as the guy helps me up.
His blonde hair flipped to perfection. His blue suit seemed like deja Vu. His abs and muscles were practically poking out of his suit.

" Are u alright?"
The guy asks. I stand there for a second admiring his hotness. He was a ten for sure and if not a ten a one hundred.

" Hello?" His voice echoes as I snap out of it. I stand up embarrassed as I pull my dress down a bit. I had to keep in mind I was wearing a thong tonight.
I really thought tonight was the night I would loose my virginity. But we all saw how tonight went for me.

" Your thongs showing-" the strange guy whispers in my ear. His hot breath was enough to make me blush profusely.
He leans in his face Inches away from mine. His hand moves down my waist as I gulp: what is he up to?

He gently grabs the side ends to my dress and pulls it down. As if to hide my thong that was showing a few minutes ago.
" Tthank...you"
I managed to mumble finally as he kisses my hand. I turn Away trying not to make eye contact as he kisses my hand.
" And what's your name princess -"
" My names Mari not princess"
I blurt out of know here. He smiles and leans In. Whispering in a seductive tone " your my princess "

My heart beats ten times faster as this guy swoops me off my feet and carries me to his car. I'm hesitant on whether or not I should go with him. What if he's a stalker or a creep ?

" Where to princess?" He asks me as he buckles me in. I'm silent at first as he hops in the car and sits next to me.
Despite my fear and hesitancy I finally speak.
" The hotel down the street"

At the hotel I enter and allow the guy to come in. He looks around as he heads to the room. He plops on my bed and takes off his shoes kicking them off as they land on the floor.
" Hey! That's my bed!"
I snarl at him in anger. His frown turns into a grin as he takes off his tie.
" We can share it for the night princess"
Suddenly his fingers trail down to his suit as he takes off his clothes fully. My eyes widen as I stare at his huge cock. I can feel my face burn as I bite my lip trying not to say a word about his monster cock.
He glares at me in a seductive way as he slowly stands and get up. He walks up to me and stands in front of me. My body is pressed against the wall. My face as hot as the sun's rays as he caresses my face.

"What are u doing -" I stammered as his hand slips down my chest. My cleavage shows a lot more as he unzips my dress. I don't push away though. For some reason I allow this stranger to touch me. His fingers trail down my back: sending a wave of goosebumps and desire through my body.
I wrap my arms around the back of his neck as he slowly kisses my chest; leaving hickies everywhere his lips touch.
" Tonight your mine"
He demands as he tosses me on the bed. I gulp as he yanks off my dress. I'm now laying there in a sexy red laced bra and thong. His hand reaches to my thigh as I finally speak up.
" Wait!...."
He pauses as I grab his wrist. Making sure he doesn't go any further as I frown and look away.
" I'm a virgin .....
I dont know what I'm doing -"
I admit to him. For some reason he's not backing away let alone stopping. He leans in his body on top of mine as he kisses my lips softly. I kiss him back allowing my tounge to roam in his mouth.
After a few minutes he finally pulls away. Where both breathing heavily as he finally speaks
" Tonight will be the best night of your life princess: I'm going to take your virginity."

Suddenly fear and anxiety arise in me as I try to get up. The guy pushes me on the bed as he grabs both my wrist. He ties them up to the bedpost with his suit tie. I squirm in frustration as he holds my thighs down.

" Sstop-" I beg weakly. He yanks off my  thong revealing my freshly shaved pussy. I try to close my legs to hide how much this is turning me on.
Yet his grip on my thighs is too strong.

" The more u fight back the more I want to fuck u"
He says pervertively as he pulls out a condom. He rips the package open with his teeth as he tosses away the foil. He puts on the condom and slowly crawls on top of me. He positions his cock in front of my entrance as I gulp.
  " Is it going to hurt-"
I ask worriedly. His cold demeanor fades into a smile as he shakes his head.
" Only at first princess just do me a favor- hold on for me"
Without warning he pushes his aroused cock inside my entrance. I wince In pain as I shut my eyes. It's like he's trying to break me.
" There I'm in" he says as he caresses my face. An attempt to sooth away my pain.
breathing heavily I nod. Glad that the pains over as I prepare for what's next.
He slowly moves deeper inside of me causing me to let out small moans and wimpers.
" That's a good girl....." He says in a deep tone. Suddenly his hips thrust faster as I tremble: the deeper he goes the more I feel hotter. I suppress moans softly as he thrusts faster. His one hand grips onto my waist. The other hand rubbing my clit.
My body arches forward yearning for more as my moaning intensifies. The sensation too much for me.
" Ah.... Your too deep-" I moan softly as he moves faster.
" Cum for me princess " he demands as he picks up pace.  The bed shakes as he thrusts faster and deeper by the second. Suddenly my body becomes hotter as I close my eyes and bite my lip.
Less then A minute later my body has a massive orgasm. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I scream In pleasure.
" Fuck! I'm.... Ah...."
His hips move slower at a more softer pace as he finally pulls out of me. He yanks the condom off and tosses it on the floor. I open my eyes still in a daze as I watch him cum on my body. His cum splurts all over my breasts and stomach. The warm liquid enough to make me sweat as I let out a sigh.

He lays down next to me and pulls me close. Wrapping his muscular arms around me as I lean against his chest.

" You were amazing princess"
He whispers softly as he kisses my forehead
" Now rest my lady."
Without hesitation I close my eyes. Drained and tired. As I drift off into a deep sleep. All I can think about is how I just lost my virginity.

To a stranger on a SATURDAY NIGHT