gym class

The following week I walk to school alone. I cant stop thinking about the mystery guy who took my virginity.

That same night he did I woke up the next morning alone. He left without a single. Goodbye. Without giving me his number or name. I mean he could have left a letter: but instead he left me on hiatus.

It's near gym time when I head to the locker room. Once all the girls finish changing and the locker room is empty I change into my gym outfit.
I am very insecure about my body. I have lots of curves. Last thing I want is a group of girls to make front of me about my sexual appearance.

As I take my clothes off I can't help but stare at my ass in the mirror. It reminds me of a piece of jello. So chubby and big. My ass could form.its own website.
Plus let's not forget how half of my body is full of hickies from Saturday night. I can't help but wonder if I will ever see that guy again.

I finally get dressed and head to the track. Some girls are playing volleyball, and some girls are sitting on the bleachers. Half way across the field are the boys playing football.
I'm pretty good at football. Growing up in a big family is a good thing. Especially when half of your siblings are boys.

Suddenly I pause as I rub my eyes. Halfway towards the field I see the same guy from Saturday night. I couldn't believe it: is it actually him?

The guy wipes the sweat off his face as he looks around. He sees me as he just stands there staring at me. I can feel my face turn hot as I look away.
Holy shit: why must he be so hot at everything he does!

He frowns as I walk away. I'm actually kind of on edge as of now. I mean he left without saying goodbye to me. As if taking my virginity was just a game. I head towards the gym and enter the storage closet. Hoping I wasn't followed by anyone. Maybe this is what I need some peace and quiet.

I grab a water bottle off the shelf and drink the water slowly. Trying to get my mind out of the gutter.
The door opens as I turn quickly. To my luck it's not the gym teacher:
It's the boy. He stares at me for a second as he locks the door. Blocking the only exit with a chair. Now we were both alone in the storage closet just staring at each other.

" Hey princess -"
" Don't u dare call me that"!
I snarl at him angrily as I throw my half used water bottle at him. To my surprise he catches it. He opens it and drinks the rest. Not even caring that I drank half of it.
" Your the worst ."
I say in a not so friendly tone. He stares at me with a grin as he approaches. His hands grip around my waist as he picks me up. Forcing me to sit on the empty desk.
" Princess what is wrong?"
He asks in a soft tone. I rolls my eyes still angry and upset with him.
" I'm not your princess u jerk! You got a lot of guts! How dare u take my virginity and leave me alone in the middle of the night! I didn't even get to know your name!"
I holler in frustration. His hands grip onto my soft legs as he stares.into my eyes. He's inches away from my face as he finally speaks
" My names Jake Valentino."
Suddenly he Yanks off his shirt revealing his sweaty gym body. I can feel my face turn red instantly as I push him off. He watches as I move the chair and leaves the storage closet
I can hear him following behind as I enter the empty locker room. When is this guy going to take a hint that I don't want his charity sex?

Suddenly he pushes me into the shower wall as he shuts the curtain. He stands in front of me our bodies pressed against each other. His hand moves towards the back of my head for some reason.
He lets out a laugh as he presses the shower button causing the cold water to soak us both.
" Ah!"
I yelp as I cover my face. The cold water.is making me tremble. My gym outfit is now soaked.
Jake grabs my arm and pulls me closer as he stares into my eyes. To my surprise he speaks. His cold demeanor fades as he takes off his clothes.
" I left bc I dot want u getting attached to something I can't promise."
He moves closer as his hands trail on my skin. He Yanks off the rest of my clothes as the water turns warmer. I let out a sigh of relief as the warmth floods my body.

Jake kisses my neck playfully as I let out a soft moan. His touch making me melt by the second.

" I'll make you a deal"
I look up into Jake's eyes curious by what he means. A deal? What knd of deal does Jake have In mind?
" Every Friday night we can have sex. It would.be like friends with benefits. I could be the one guy who makes u scream in everlasting pleasure."

I stare at Jake straight into his eyes. I can tell he really means it. He wants us to have sex just as friends.  I'm intrigued by his proposition. Sex once a week with a sexy man like him?  That wouldn't be so bad....

I finally nod without hesitation as I speak
" Fine but the deal starts now."
I push Jake onto the shower seat forcing him to sit down as I get on my knees. Judging by his expression I have caught him off guard. Just what I wanted.
He's in his most vulnerable stage: time to make him realize who's in charge.
My hands clench around his hard on as I ever so gently caress his cock.
Jake let's out a surprised grunt as he brushes the res hair out of my face.
I lean in as my touch licks the tip of his dick. He holds my head as I leans in finally: sucking his cock at a slow yet touch pace. His body shakes against my touch.
Trust me he's not going to last .
I suck his dick at a faster pace eager to see this man fall apart. Eager to see him give in to his desires.
His eyes shut as I continue to suck. Not stopping a single time. His hips arch forward as I know what he's going to next.

He lets out a soft grunt: his cum shoots in the back of my throat as I nearly gag. Leaving me no choice but to swallow his sperm.

Finally I pull away his cock beating red due to its sensitivity. Jake grabs my arms and pulls me closer. Pulling me into a wet and messy french kiss.

" Your.mine princess."
His voice cracks a bit as I grin
Knowing that I'm In control for now on.
That im going to be the only person who makes him surrender to all his desires.