four.

"so you're suggesting what exactly?" regina had pulled scarlett into an empty bedroom which scarlett didn't know why exactly she had followed. "i'm suggesting we break them up," regina frowned at her. "it's a pretty simple concept." scarlett crossed her arms. "but we don't like each other." regina paced the floor in front of her, annoyance written across her face. "do we have to like each other for this?" scarlett shrugged. "well i'm assuming scheming to break a couple up requires us spending time together."

"i'm sure we can do that if we want our relationships back," regina snapped. "i was never in a relationship with her to begin with," scarlett reminded her. "scarlett i really don't care," regina sighed. "are you in or not?" scarlett should not have been in and she knew it. regina had been scheming all of her life, it was fine for her. it was not for scarlett. and sure she wanted aaron and heather to break up, she might've wanted heather to be happy but she wanted the chance to actually tell her how she felt too. "ok," she found herself saying and for the first time ever, she found regina george smiling at her. it only lasted a split second before she had returned to her stony facial expression.

"ok let's go," she beckoned for the girl to follow her. "um, go where?" scarlett asked. "my place," regina frowned. "we can't do this here." scarlett's eyes widened. "you want me to get in your car and go to your house?" she asked. "oh my god please don't make this weird," regina rolled her eyes. "no, ok i'm coming," scarlett sighed. "i'll just meet you outside, i have to tell my friends i'm going." regina raised a brow. "would they even notice you're gone?" she questioned, ignoring the way scarlett glared at her in response. "fine, don't take too long," she waved her off. "and don't tell them what you're doing."

"don't worry i wasn't planning on telling them i'm willingly doing anything with you." she turned and exited the room before regina could come up with another snide remark. louisa had caught sight of her finally, waving over to her from where she was stood with maria. "where have you been?" louisa yelled over the music. "bathroom," scarlett lied. "i think i'm going to go home."

"what do you mean you're going home?" maria frowned at her. "i don't feel well," scarlett said and hopes that her friend wouldn't see straight through the lie. "do you want me to come with you?" louisa piped up from beside her. "no, no," scarlett waved her off. "you two have fun, i just need to sleep it off." louisa nodded and pulled the girl into a hug, making scarlett feel extra guilty. "call me if you need anything," she smiled at her. "thanks," scarlett replied, waving at them as she exited out through the front door. she didn't like lying to her friends but telling them what she was about to get herself into wouldn't have ended well.

"there you are!" regina rolled her eyes at the girl. she was leant against her car. "i thought you'd chickened out you were taking so long." she unlocked the door and gestured for scarlett to join her. it was weird, scarlett clambering into the passenger side of regina george's car. she wondered if the girl was actually secretly plotting her murder. "come on," she gestured for the girl to quicken up. "what, you don't want anyone to see the freak getting into your car?" scarlett shot back but regina didn't answer her. she just drove in total silence until they reached her house. which was way bigger than what scarlett had imagined and she'd imagined it pretty big.

"i know this is a big deal for you but could you stop looking so starstruck?" regina took her keys from the ignition before letting herself out of the car, scarlett having no other choice but to follow. "you have such a high opinion of yourself," scarlett scoffed, regina's heels clicking against the hall floors as she let both of them in through the front door. "hey gi!" a blonde rounded the corner, her voice echoing off the walls as she approached the stairs where regina was moving quicker than scarlett had ever seen her. "oh! who's this?" regina stopped halfway up the stairs. "she's no one mom."