Jaywon - Mafia husband

Requested by dgdjkhsk
________________________________________

Jay was completing a deal of gun when a person came and informed him .

Person : Sir your husband is on the way .
Jay : Okay

The person went away.

Jay : I wanna end this early so here 1 million dollars. Keep the change and go .
Dealer : Pleasure doing business with you .

The dealer went away and soon Jungwon entred .

Jay : Heyy !
Jungwon : Hi hyung , how did the deal go ?
Jay : I had to end it early as some special to me was coming to visite me .
Jungwon : And was that someone me ? *gives him a cute look*
Jay : If I say no ? *makes Jungwon sit on his lap*
Jungwon : I won't talk to you then .
Jay : Stop sulking kitty .
Jungwon : By the way after your work can we visite the fair that opened up ?
Jay : Sure anything for you.

It was the end of the work.

Jungwon : Let's go !!
Jay : Sure . You sound excited.

Jungwon Pouted his lips signaling Jay to kiss them and Jay kissed him softly. They went to the fair and had the best time of their life .

________________________________________

dgdjkhsk I am sorry . I couldn't write your request well . I am not that into the Jaywon ship and don't know much about their relationship so I couldn't write it well . Although I am a die heart fan of Enhypen I couldn't write if well . Sorry.  I will write your other request well . Thanks for understanding.

-Author
~Xyzbith