Heehoon - Cake

Requested by crazy_demon455147

******************************

Today Sunghoon decided to surprise his hyung with flowers and cake as it's their anniversary. Heesung had a long schedule today so it was the perfect. He entred the kitchen and started making the cake.

Sunghoon : Where is the damn sugar ?
Sunghoon : I should probably enter the kitchen more often to cook.

Sunghoon searched for sugar for 30 minutes now and he still had no idea. Now he had no other choice but to call Heesung.

(On call)

Sunghoon : Babe you free ?
Heesung : Technically no but tell me what happned.
Sunghoon : Do you know where the sugar is ?
Heesung : Yeah it's in the cabinet beside the fridge top shelf.
Sunghoon : Okay
Heesung : Sorry but I can't talk now.
Sunghoon : No worries I totally understand. Love ya byee.
Heesung : Hm bye, love ya too.
*cuts the call

Sunghoon cut the call.

Sunghoon : Pff he didn't ask why. Thank God.

Sunghoon now mixed the cake batter and added all the things. He then went to put it in the oven and set the timer up.

Sunghoon : In the mean while let me get flowers.

Sunghoon wore his shoes grabbed his jacket and ran outside. He started his engine and went to the nerest flower shop.

Sunghoon : Hi I need some flowers as it's my anniversary with my boyfriend. I don't wanna get the same thing again so can you recommend something ?
Florist : Okay sure. What do you always get him ?
Sunghoon : I always get a bouquet which has purple or ivory colored flowers as he likes those colors.
Florist : Okay I can make a bouquet with purple and ivory colored flowers and what is his favorite flower ?
Sunghoon : I don't know if this counts but he likes green foxtails.
Florist : Sir I am sorry I can arrange the flowers but we generally don't keep gree foxtails with us.
Sunghoon : If I get it then can you add it in ?
Florist : Yeah, sure.
Sunghoon : Okay start on the bouquet I will bring those in fifteen minutes and please do it quickly I will pay double if you want.
Florist : No need I understand sometimes we just forget to plan ahead. You hurry up.
Sunghoon : Thank you

Sunghoon ran outside and sat in his car. He knew where he would find the green foxtails.

Sunghoon's pov :

I ran outside in a hurry I knew where I could find the green foxtails. They are always present when we talk a walk in the garden. I speed there. I got of the car and ran to our walking spot. It's so romantic, this path is covered with trees and the breeze is so good. I smiled thinking of the times when we walked here hand in hand giggling. I then got to work. I started plucking some green foxtails and I could only gather 20 of them as I wanted to hurry and I didn't want the cake I baked to be burnt. I then rushed to the shop and gave them to her.

Florist : Right in time.
Sunghoon : Will these be enough ?
Florist : Yeah, you must have fallen deep in love with him.
Sunghoon : Yeah I did.
Florist : I will make it quick then.
Sunghoon : Please do

The Florist after five minutes came and handed me the bouquet.

Sunghoon : Thank you so much. I wanna tip you cause Hee would be so happy after seeing this beautiful bouquet.
Florist : Sure

I tiped her quickly and sat in the car. I then put the bouquet in the front seat and buckled it up. I didn't want it to get spoiled before hee sees it.

I rushed to the house and check on the cake.