3

Rian and Nicole stood in silence, watching as the wind blew at their clothes harshly. Both had decided to join together to cross to the other world. A lot of thought went into it.

Evelina appeared behind them. "I can't bear the thought of never seeing you two again" she said softly "I'm coming with you, we will face this together"

Rian and Nicole turned to find Evelina standing behind them, her presence a comforting reassurance amidst the uncertainty that lay ahead. Her words washed over them like a gentle breeze, filling them with a sense of warmth and resolve.

"We couldn't do this without you, Auntie," Nicole replied, her voice soft but resolute. "We need you by our side."

Rian nodded in agreement, his gaze meeting Evelina's with a silent understanding. "Together, we'll face whatever lies beyond the Veil," he declared, his voice steady with determination.

Evelina smiled, her eyes shining with pride and love for her niece and nephew. "Then let us go," she said, her voice ringing with certainty. "Together, we will confront the unknown and forge a path to a better future—for ourselves and for all those who rely on us."

And with those words as their guide, Rian, Nicole, and Evelina stepped forward as one, their hearts united in a shared purpose as they prepared to cross the threshold into the other world. For in that moment, they knew that no matter the challenges that lay ahead, they would face them together, bound by the unbreakable bonds of family and love.

As the trio stepped outside of the veil on the other side, they were greeted by a safe haven, of calm bright cheerful colours, happy faces love and affection in every direction. "What realm are we in?" Nicole whispered

As they emerged from the Veil into the unknown realm, Rian, Nicole, and Evelina were greeted by a sight unlike anything they had ever seen before. The air hummed with an energy of tranquility and warmth, and the landscape stretched out before them in a riot of vibrant colors and ethereal beauty.

Evelina's eyes sparkled with wonder as she took in their surroundings, her breath catching in her throat at the sight of such unexpected beauty. "I'm not entirely sure," she admitted, her voice filled with awe. "But I believe we've stumbled upon a realm of pure joy and harmony—a place untouched by the darkness that plagues our own world."

Nicole's heart swelled with emotion at the sight before her, the weight of their journey and the sacrifices they had made fading away in the presence of such overwhelming beauty. "It's like something out of a dream," she whispered, her voice filled with wonder.

Rian nodded in agreement, his eyes shining with newfound hope and optimism. "Whatever realm this may be," he said, his voice tinged with awe, "it feels like home."

And as they stood together, bathed in the warm glow of this newfound paradise, Rian, Nicole, and Evelina knew that their journey was far from over. But with each step forward, they would carry with them the memories of their past and the promise of a brighter future—a future built on the foundation of family, love, and the unwavering belief that even in the darkest of times, hope would always prevail.

As the trio stepped together they made their way through the bustling streets. Nicole glanced at Rian "Ri" Nicole paused "y-your clothes" she said out loud "they're- they're" she paused tilting her head "different" she finished. "They're bright"

Rian glanced down at his clothes, his brow furrowing in confusion at Nicole's observation. With a start, he realized that she was right—his usual attire of dark, muted colors had been replaced by garments of vibrant hues and intricate designs, reflecting the joyous energy of the realm they now found themselves in.