𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

★¸.•☆•.¸★.★⡀.•☆•.★

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

𝐁𝐚𝐞𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 a semi circle with 13 other demigods as Chiron stepped onto the podium. Lavender had gone missing, and there was an emergency quest prepared that night. The following day, Chiron gathered his most strong demigods to let Izara and Aureliano choose their five other members.

"The oracle has confirmed recently that seven demigods will search throughout Seattle to find Lavender Synder. We assume at the moment that her father, Morpheus, has called her to reach Seattle for some reason," Chiron explained," but we aren't positive."

"I have selected our most outstanding candidates for this mission. Clarisse, daughter of Ares. Amets, child of Ceto." Chiron listed, continuing on until he reached the last person, Baek. "Baek, daughter of Aurora. Go ahead, decide you two." Baek observed as she saw Aureliano whisper in Izara's ear and point at two people. Izara nodded her head and faced the candidates again.

"I have selected Gavin Holland and Baek YeEun," Aureliano pronounced, turning to the crowd. Gavin and Baek walked forward to the two girls. Gavin gave a tiny smile to Aureliano to thank her.

"And I have selected Lillia Sinclair and Amets Kamaka'ewa Ho'ohekiki," Izara announced. The two stepped up to the rest of the crew.

"And lastly, we choose Avani Kumar," Aureliano spoke. Izara's eyes widened and turned to Aureliano to whisper something.

"I did not say Avani, I said anyone but Avani!" Izara whispered.

"You weren't super clear, missy," Aureliano complained.

"This is bad, like, really bad," Izara grumbled. Avani and Lillia were on the opposite sides of the podium, thankfully.

"It's official, the Quest mates are Aureliano Wren, Izara Stumper, Gavin Holland, Baek YeEun, Lillia Sinclair, Amets Kamaka'ewa Ho'ohekiki, and Avani Kumar." The remaining campers clapped, possibly disappointed that they were not chosen or thankful that they could stay and roast marshmallows.

Sully was particularly one of the disappointed ones. He wanted to be on the quest. Not just to find Lavender, even though that was the main objective, but to get to the same casino Percy, Serena, and Grover went to. He knew that there would be a girl there, someone very dear to Sully's heart. But it wouldn't be possible unless he was on the quest. If only there was a way to find this girl.

★¸.•☆•.¸★.★⡀.•☆•.★

The seven campers waited by the tree of Thalia Grace, one of the most heroic demigods in Camp Half Blood history. It's the same spot the last quest gathered, and Izara wanted to stop by before they left.

"I'm going to miss you Thalia, but guess what? I'm going on a quest!" Izara exclaimed.

"Why is she talking to a tree?" Avani questioned, genuinely confused.

"The tree of Thalia Grace. Izara admires her as a role model, along with Percy and Serena. They might not talk, but they can be admired," Lillia explained, extremely annoyed with the emphasis put on the word tree.

"Izara, I love you, but we gotta go. We only have ten days to get Lavender, and I'd prefer to get a head start," Aureliano said, patting Izara's back. Izara nodded and stood up from kneeling, hugging the tree again. She finally released and approached the rest of the group.

"Alright, all we gotta do is catch the subway," Amets read from a notepad.

"Okay, so let's get a cab," Gavin said, walking next to Aureliano. Aureliano was the only one Gavin felt comfortable talking to, so they walked together. Amets walked with Lillia and Izara, and Avani walked in silence with Baek. Little did they know, the subway isn't safer than the bus the two demigods and Grover traveled on. They just have to be careful, and they would live. Well, most of them would live.

𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐲𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬
𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐛𝐜
𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥
𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 ❤️