𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 : 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫

★¸.•☆•.¸★.★⡀.•☆•.★

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 : 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩, Rayne took a sip of lemonade while she started to sketch out the glass to paint it later during arts and crafts. It was boring for Rayne without her best friend, Baek.

Rayne and Baek didn't seem like the type of people to "mix well." Baek used to be rich and privileged. She was easily bored of people, so she would leave them in short periods of time. People obviously hated being left the same week they started being friends, so people started avoiding Baek.

On the other hand, Rayne was a sweet, bubbly person. She loved talking to people. The campers were questionable on their friendship due to their different personalities. But the two didn't care. As she sat bored, she rested her head on the picnic table. Sully walked by and noticed her, sitting alone. He sat down next to her and tapped on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Sully questioned, the answer being sort of obvious.

"I'm fine," Rayne lied. "It's just, Baek's gone and she's, like, my only friend. I do love talking to people, but they have their respective friend groups." Sully handed her a lollipop to try to comfort her.

"You'll find someone here, don't worry," Sully replied. "Meanwhile, I need to get outta this camp."

"Why?" Rayne had a confused look on her face. Her nose was scrunched up.

"I need to find someone." Not just someone, but someone special to Sully. He wanted to go on to the quest to stop off at the same location Serena and Percy. He needed to find her. The girl who he has missed for ages, who wishes can run up to Sully and embrace him. But no. Rayne watched as Sully stood up and waved to her, probably approaching his cabin. Rayne was bored out of her mind, and she needed to find some friends.

★¸.•☆•.¸★.★⡀.•☆•.★

Andromeda sat alone on a random bench and waited for Lyla to come. She was going to teach Lyla how to perfectly crochet. While Andromeda tried to finish her The Summer I Turned Pretty novel, she noticed Ezra pass by. They made eye contact, and for a split second, it seemed like they tolerated each other. Ezra walked up to her and sat down.

"Hey."

"Hello." Ezra fiddled with his own hair and looked at the book Andromeda was reading.

"You like my book or something?" Andromeda joked. Ezra chuckled a little.

"Well, not really, but maybe Anthea would like it," Ezra lied. Anthea might have like it, but it wasn't his main intention. Andromeda put a bookmark on her page and closed her book.

"So, where is she?"

"Who?" Ezra asked.

"Your girlfriend." Ezra looked at Andromeda in confusion.

"I mean, I just thought since you guys hang out a lot, you two were dating?" Andromeda explained.

"Oh no, no," Ezra rambled. "No, her type is more like Will. Plus, we're best friends, so it would be a little awkward." Andromeda smiled. She liked that he was single. Not in a weird way, just so she wasn't the only one...

Ezra closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Andromeda opened her book back up and searched for the line she was on. "I love Conrad and I probably always would. I would spend my whole life loving him one way or another. Maybe I would get married, maybe I would have a family, but it wouldn't matter, because a piece of my heart, the piece where summer lived, would always be Conrad's...

She felt a head on her shoulder, and it was pretty damn awkward. It was Ezra, of course. As soon as he laid his head down, Lyla arrived with Anthea by her side. The two stopped in their tracks. Lyla looked shocked, while Anthea was trying to hold in a laugh. Andromeda wanted to get out of this situation and teach Lyla how to crochet, but she didn't want to wake up the poor boy. So Anthea and Lyla decided to come back in an hour and walk around the lake again.

𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐲𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐀𝐇𝐇, 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀
𝐗 𝐄𝐙𝐑𝐀 😍 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬
𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫,
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝!