most feared shinobi in the world

It's been 2 weeks since naurto left the girls are all well when wu gets all the girls together "girls the baby's are offical at a size that i use my eyes to tell the gender I'm having a little boy who wants to know there baby's gender?" They all screamed happily pleading to tell then there baby's genders, "izari has a little girl so does ino and anko while Mei, makito, and Ayame have Boys like me" they all are very happy at the news. At the entrance of the hidden sand village he goes to gate guard "hello I'm naurto uzamki Jōnin of kumo here to talk to kazekage" he then hands them the letter of invitation that she had sent then they lead him to her office.

They knock "naurto uzamki has arrived" there was small sound as if someone was shocked he came so soon which made luffy chuckle some "let him alone come in we have much to talk about" they nod and naurto walks in alone and smiles at the very beautiful red head infront of him she was about 4"11 about 20 years old very curvy figure with a flat stomach. 'Can u see what I'm seeing and hearing wu' she whistles 'she's a fucking looker as long as I like her personality you can ravage that small women all she wants' "it's a honor to meet you miss kazekage" naurto says with a bow and respect she chuckles a bit "your so polite please just call me Gaîa please take a seat" naurto sits infront of her "what a beautiful name it means personification of earth right what a prefect name for one born in the hidden sand" he smiles this causes her to blush madly that he knew the translation as it's from a old language most don't use anymore. 'Alright I approve I gotta go talk baby stuff with the other mates get back soon we all miss you' 'i miss you all to I'll leave after the talks are done' then the telepathic link closed for a while. "So you wish to Ally with kumo premantly what are you hoping to gain?" She chuckles "to be honest mostly protection as being a women In charge I fear the the villages around may feel I'm a easy target since I only have the one tails in me they feel they could over power us as we don't have any premant Allys that would come to our aide if we were attacked" she addmited which naurto smiles at "so your jinchuriki as well how's shukaku is he behaving if not I can get Wu to come talk some sense into her youngest brother" that's when shukaku notices something 'holy fuck Gaîa he is actually mated with my eldest sister I can tell she's not inside him but he's radiating 9 tails Chakra which only means he got her pregnant do not piss this guy off' shukaku says in fear 'I don't plan on pissing him off if anything I want him to mate me too' she retorted then turned off there mental link for now.

"Now in return we ask the same if we are attacked and ask for your aide your shinobi will come to aide us correct?" She nods "that's only fair" he smiles "now how should we show our alliance do u just wanna announce it in both here or kumo or got any other ideas" naurto proding a bit to see if she wants to mate she smiles then walks over to him "If the 9 tails approve of me I wish to be mated to you as well and I want you to get me pregnant me bearing your son will submit this alliance as unbreakable" she says but blushes madly and is very shy "lucky for u I had Wu-hime watching through my eyes through our link and 1 she thinks your hot as hell and 2 likes yours personality and approves so if you want to mate we can " she then sits on his lap as she takes off the large kage hat and starts kissing him.

(Lemon warning skip ahead some to avoid you baby's)

Naurto picked her up and body flickerd to her pravite chambers and locked the door as they made out she was moaning a bit as she rubs herself against him as she is held up by him his hands on her ass  he then starts kissing her neck making her moan more "naurto-kun please be soft with me its my first time" he smiles and keeps kissing her neck softy taking things slowly at first as he sat her on her cabinet for a moment as he stripped himself and she stripped herself he then picked her back up she wrapped her legs and arms around him and he made out with her deeply playing with her tounge she moaned from the sensation and felt as his cock flexed a bit a touched her womanhood after he pulled away for air "put it in already I need you make me yours fuck me make me yours please " she was pleasure crazy she was a virgin and never masterbated she was overflowing with pleasure. Naurto slowly whent into her getting to the walls then pushing past he barely fit in her being a 4"11 adult had some downsides he had to wait 7 minutes before she was fully adjusted to his large member being inside her "ok love you van take me slowly now" she whispered as naurto did some slow deep thurts she moaned and organssmed right away he contuied he fucked her very slow and deep otherwise he very likely would have broke her in half 2 hours pass she screaming so loud in pleasure the whole village likely heard her she also orgasmed to many times to count naurto finally cummed inside her and filled her past her limit and it came leaking out all over naurtos dick and stomach she instantly flew down to and liked and sucked it all up not wanted to waste any of it. "I'll sleep here tonight with u Gaîa-hime but I'll have to leave tommrow the other girls are about to give birth anyday next month I'll come often to see you I recently learned how to telport I just have to put a seal here somewhere so you won't be alone all the time and I'll even take you back at night if you want so you can meet your harem sisters" she nods understanding and cuddles him as they go to bed.