dont touch my childern

It took 3 weeks for naurto to reach the sound village he kept Wu in the loop so she could calm the other girls worry.

"OK so naurto just got to the hidden village he's gonna invade soon" wu told the others as they all had there kids in there Laps and played large game of monopoly.

Naurto uses a very high level genjutsu to perfectly blend in as a sound shinobi searching for kabito and found him then pretended to be in a rush and ran over to him.

In a voice that isn't naurtos "Sir I have bad news the team of 3 u sent after the uzamki brat 'please forgive me Izumi I don't mean it' failed there all dead and our spy says he just left to take revenge what should we do" pretending to be worried

Kabito smirks not knowing it's naurto infront of him "that's fine let him come by the time he gets here in 3 weeks I'll be in kumo raping his wife's....." he was cut off as naurto snaped his cool gone his eyes instantly changed and his genjutsu dispersed and so much Chakra was flowing from him it was choking most and he grabed kabito by the neck.

"Your..gonna...what to my Mates now" he was seething with so much anger her didn't care if it was over kill he unlocked all of his seals casuse his true Chakra to come out and it made the sound village start to shake as the the whole village was plaged with extremely dense Chakra killing everyone making kabioto watch.

"First you try to kidnap one of my baby girls, then you threatened my Mates oh boy I'm gonna have fun with you" for the first time since getting his eyes he uses infinite tsukukiomi on kabito alone making him live his worse fears and causing him to live all the horrible things he had planned for his daughter then his wife.

Then he took him out just to throw him into the normal tsukukiomi world where he tortured him slowly and painfuly for what seemed like hours hell no it seemed like years. Then he took him into reality where he hung him upside down then tortured him making him bleed in reality this time he also beat on him then left him dying bloody missing parts his stomach slit open he's only alive because he's hung upside down so his brain still has a supply of blood.

He then uses amatarsu to burn into the ground and trees DONT TOUCH MY FAMILY he then turns all his seals again coming back down to a kage level of Chakra then he comes to kabito and beat him some more then crouch down to him "don't you ever think you can touch my child and get away with and don't u ever think you can threaten my women and live now enjoy the last 10 hours of life alone as you bleed out. Naurto then telports home and kabito died 10 hours later just like he said. When naurto returned he was covered in blood but was much calmer he appeared in master bedroom where all the wife's were while A taught the kids "I'm gonna shower and clean up then we can kiss I have snake blood and guts all over me you end the lock down as well" he then showered and the girls whent downstairs and turned off the full lock down seal.

Chizuki got excited "IS DADDY HOME" this got Izumi attention "does that mean he took care of the scary men" senko laughed a bit "of course Izumi our dad is the strongest ninja in the whole world"
Izari laughs "that right my little beans ur father is the strongest and most feared shinobi in the world, why anyone would try to do something so stupid to go after your father's family has me baffled based on how he returned he likely did something similar to what happend to konoha are actually since they tried to take Izumi one of his little baby's his nickname for all 9 kids he prolly did alot worse"

After 10 minutes naurto walked down all clean in casual clothes and had to drop on his knees as all 9 kids rushed him the boys yelling "DAD" the girls screaming "DADDY"  the girls felt like there weren't to old too and the boys felt too old to say daddy still. He hugged them all and Izumi climbed up onto his back "welcome home daddy" she says and naurto smiles "thank you Izumi baby, I took care of all those people so no one will try that again on you and all my baby's can go back to school and my wonderful beautiful wife's don't have to be locked in the house anymore thank you all for understanding why I asked you to stay."

He spent the rest of the day with kids none of them letting he go for even a second after he put them all to bed he spent time with all his wife's then they slept.

The End for now
(((Until I figure out more to write to contuie this. This is the end of the story for now)))