2: the party

It becomes busier with the day since there are only a few more days left for college. I live in a small apartment with only myself. That's a bit boring so most of the time I go to the city or hang out with William. William has a roommate and that roommate told him that there was a party tonight, a party before school starts. A party were you could get drunk and high without anyone who cares. I love parties and when William asked me to go with him, I couldn't say no. At home I almost never drank alcohol, because of my grandma who needed help and care, but here. I don't have to take care of her here, so I might as well use the time to just get very, very drunk, for once. I wanna know how it feels.

'Are you okay, love?' William asks, he smells like alcohol and I do too, I don't smell it, I know it. I'm a bit drunk, but almost everyone in here is drunk so it doesn't really matter. 'Who wants to play truth or dare!?' a boy stands on the table and the beer in his glass sloshes out of his glass. Twelve people stand around the dinner table and the boy gets of the table before he asks a girl: 'Truth or dare?' the girls says dare ad she needs to drink her beer in 10 seconds.

'Olivia, truth or dare?' the guy next to me asks. 'Dare.' Fuck! I told myself no dares! 'I dare you to kiss Matheo.' I raise my eyebrow. 'Who is that?' the table laughs. 'Matheo is part of the icehockey team, he's the goalie and not single.' I roll my eyes. 'Where is he?' the guy next to me points to a handsome guy who's sitting on the couch. I sigh and walk up to him, he looks at me as I walk over to him, but before I reach the couch I walk to the stairs, I feel the eyes of the people at the table looking at me. What I hoped happened, Matheo walks up to me. When I'm up the stairs he grabs my hand. 'What are you doing?' I murmur, you have a girlfriend, remember?' he grins: 'How do you know?' I point to the table. 'They told me.' he grins and says something I don't hear. Then he presses his lips against mine, I kiss him back. I hear shouting coming from the table. When Matheo lets go of me he says: 'Wanna leave?' I step away. 'You have a girlfriend.' 'I don't care about her, she's toxic, wanna go with me or not?' I nod, he walks down the stairs and I follow him. 'Wait, I need to tell my friend were I'm going.' I walk to William and tell him I'm leaving. Matheo is outside waiting for the uber. When I stand next to him we start talking.

(I'm sorry it's not that good)