3: the strange room

I wake up in a strange bed, in a strange room. A streak sunlight woke me up. In the light of the sun I see a lot of posters, on some of them I recognize rappers and other artist. There are also records on the wall. The room has a big window and a big mirror. There's a double bed, a closet and a desk. Not anything special. Just then when my eyes searched trough the room I see that a guy is lying next to me. Slowly I start to remember things from last night. The boy doesn't wear any shirts and has brown fluffy hair. The guy moves and sits up, you can't help but stare at his abs. The guy noticed. 'Like what you see, princess?' My cheeks turn bright red. That is when I realize I'm laying next to Matheo, Matheo the goalie of the icehockeyteam, Matheo the guy who has a girlfriend! ' I shouldn't be here, you have a girlfriend.' I mumble. Matheo gets out of the bed. 'That wasn't what you said last night though. You couldn't get enough of me.' He winks at me as he throws a t-shirt at me. 'I don't remember last night, so can we please just forget about that. I didn't want it to happen.'

'You want me to drop you off at your place?' I politely decline and tell him I'll get an Uber. Before I leave Matheo comes up to me and kisses me on the lips. I want to pull back, but I can't. Matheo keeps my head in place and forces me to kiss back. When I finally break the kiss he asks: 'When do I see you again?' I sigh: 'You don't. This was a mistake, I don't want a boyfriend and I don't need one. It's better if we just keep our distance from each other, I'm not the right girl for you.' I leave Matheo speechless and when I sit in the Uber I let the tears roll down my cheeks. I want to see Matheo again, but this isn't going to work out between us. I finish college here and then I'll go back to France. He has a girlfriend and as soon as he knows how I really am, he'll back off. I don't want a broken heart where I don't know anyone and I don't want a relationship with someone I can't be together with when I finish college. I'm not made for long distance relationships. I'm not made for love at all.
I'm unlovable.