Meera's Past

At the age of 10 she lost her parents in mission after that her custody was given to her mom's younger sister ( her aunt) but her aunt was not at all happy with Meera because she was always jealous of her own sister because she was more beautiful and more intelligent.

That's why her aunt married a rich man and stayed in Korea and her sister ( Tara's mom ) married an Indian man and stayed in India after that both the sisters lost contact and Tara's aunt never took interest in her mom's life because she thought she just married and average man. On the day of funeral of her parents her aunt also came and she got to know that she married a billionaire and she got to know that her sisters husband was no. 1 business man whereas her husband was no. 3 business man this irritated her alot and she decided she will take Meera's custody as Meera's parents made a will that their whole property and business will be given to the person who will get Meera's custody .

when she got her custody they lived in Korea but Meera's aunt always treat her bad. She used to ask Meera to clean the house and she would give her daughters old and used clothes to her even on occasions she used to give her old clothes whereas buying new clothes for her own daughter. On family events she used to go with her family leaving Meera. She even would take out her anger on Meera by slapping and starving her whole day this was well noticed by Meera's uncle ( aunt's husband) and he would sometimes save Meera from his wife but due to his business trips he couldn't protect her all the time so he decided to ask her two uncle's from her father's side( they were not blood related but very close ) to take her with them in India and they agreed when they got to know how she treated Meera.

So he told everything to Meera that how she will be free from all this torture and live in India with her uncle's in peace and she will be treated like princess there. He told her wife that

"we will give this child to an orphanage because she is an orphan and we don't need her in our house and I'm not going to take her responsibility anymore".

His wife immediately agreed with it and he took Meera with him to India at her uncle's place and left saying

" take care of you princess okay and study well and be like a queen which you are 😊".

After that she stayed in India studied well and learnt business and mafia stuff from her uncle's because she was also the mafia King and Queen's heir so she had to learn mafia things . Till the age of 17 she helped her uncle's in business and handled mafia group " Black Moon 🌙" at 17 she opened her own company and became no. 1 business woman and also the Mafia Queen 👑. She was 18 and in college when she met song kang and his friends TXT and stray kids and IU.

She became best friends with them and she fell in love with song kang and proposed to him and after some months of dating he proposed her for marriage and then they got married with her uncle's permission. And after attending her wedding IU left for Korea for her company's work. And now she is soon going to be in 2nd year of her college/ university and her uncle's also left to handle her Korea's branch. She stays with song kang, TXT and stray kids.

She doesn't have any contact with her aunt and her cousins because she hate them and her uncle died 1 year ago she used to talk to him and visit him in his office in Korea and sometimes he would come to meet but one year ago he also died so it's been 1 year she went to Korea she visited Korea for her uncle's funeral but her aunt and cousins couldn't recognise her. She also got to know that her father's company which was taken by her aunt started to face downfall and then she closed that company and she even sell their India's mansion in which Meera and her parents used to stay. But after returning to India she again bought that mansion.

The End
Some things will be added later according to the storyline.
Pls support if you like the book.

BYEE GUYS
Your Author 💜